Note 7 Screen shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the answer mate. What I wanted actually wasn't the wallpaper, but rather the whole ui. For example the setting menu in dark, the quick settings,.... Etc... But without the icons. I haven't found a way to do this on TouchWiz....
Exactly. That's why I don't use it. I prefer a certain level of control that it TW doesn't offer.

True_RL

Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
4776dd84ba463e613e4455e40d09566b.jpg

Hello 👋. Fellow Note 7 enthusiasts. I'm new to this [ Coming from an iPhone 6s+] but I have enjoyed customizing small things and getting used to TW. I think in a few months I'll venture out to some theme customization and launchers.

Shadowyugi

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160906/4776dd84ba463e613e4455e40d09566b.jpg

Hello ??????. Fellow Note 7 enthusiasts. I'm new to this [ Coming from an iPhone 6s+] but I have enjoyed customizing small things and getting used to TW. I think in a few months I'll venture out to some theme customization and launchers.

Please do get a new Note 7 if you can. If only to get some peace of mind over the whole matter. :)

On a different note (pun intended), beautiful home screen

mike208

Aug 28, 2016
Visit site
Business Calendar

Interesting. Need to look at their widgets again. Great app. Used for years now.

Me too. I was just looking at the post about putting pictures on your AOD, and I am jealous of some of them, cause I went with the daily events calendar to help me remember about my work meetings rather than finding out about them 15 minutes prior when the reminder goes off, lol. And I like how this can have events as well as tasks. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.