Not open for further replies.

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
9cfc4cae444e2cf061da62fa0029f935.jpg

shoeboy4

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
I like that I can have a clean home screen, I have all of my apps in my Apps Edge, really liking this minimalist view. On my second page I have a full screen calender widget.

I have the Lightning Legend Slick wraps wrap on the Note hence the wallpaper.

View attachment 238085View attachment 238086

What Icons are those i had them on my original note and when i did my replacement today they did not transfer over sadly and i want them back!. thank you

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
That's how Sammy works. You can have real customization or you can have Sammy's customization, which can be very limiting lately. Things don't transfer from one launcher to another either except for some things like wall paper. But not icons, etc.
bummer, would like just the scrolling dock and keep the stock launcher. thanks though

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Fresh this morning after my AT&T "Green Battery" software update and a battery charge on my replacement Note 7:

JimDs_Updated_Note7.jpg
...doesn't that "green speck" look like something that just fell on the top edge of a clean interface? Damned...

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Reminds me of something you'd see in the Jellybean days
Yeah, when I got the Black phone instead of Silver this time, I decided to just go with a clean and simple look for a while. My AOD image is a sweet white "1.5" Dragon's Skull" against the black background...

Status
Not open for further replies.