Not open for further replies.

Fobbers

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
6da65ace60416d590132576d9ce917e3.jpg

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Same reason I bought it. I was hesitant to lose my Google now launcher, until I found out I could get the now cards simply by hitting the home button if I'm already on the home page, with nova.

OMG the things I learn...I'm on stock. Long pressed the home key while on the home screen, where, by the way, I have a dedicated widget for the Google search bar. Low and behold...long pressing the home key results in the search bar AND down below a myriad of other things plus being able to pop right into the now cards. I had no idea. I see no point in continuing to dedicate an entire row to the google search bar on the home screen since I can get to it with one long button press. Thank you!Screenshot_20160929-150041.jpgScreenshot_20160929-150134.jpg

suitebliss

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
OMG the things I learn...I'm on stock. Long pressed the home key while on the home screen, where, by the way, I have a dedicated widget for the Google search bar. Low and behold...long pressing the home key results in the search bar AND down below a myriad of other things plus being able to pop right into the now cards. I had no idea. I see no point in continuing to dedicate an entire row to the google search bar on the home screen since I can get to it with one long button press. Thank you!View attachment 240973View attachment 240974

OMG, my third lesson of the day! Deleting my google search bar now! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.