08-19-2016 09:53 PM
40 12
tools
    I did pre-order in-store from Best Buy. Called them this morning and they got zero phones! So, don't feel bad about not pre-ordering. It may have been fruitless anyway.
    08-19-2016 01:32 PM
    seems stock is trickling in this afternoon. I found a local store that had a few come in this morning and as I was getting mine activated another delivery came in with more devices.
    08-19-2016 02:04 PM
    Got the call from my guy. They got in 2 black and 3 blue. There was a guy going crazy because he preordered and had been put on back order. Meanwhile, I walked in and got my black Note 7.

The whole system is crazy slow. Took me over an hour.

Stock in black is coming guys. If my small south La town got a shipment, yours will too. Hang tight...

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Local ATT only silver-20160819_140710.jpg  
    verks, H_D and jimd1050 like this.
    08-19-2016 02:25 PM
    Got the call from my guy. They got in 2 black and 3 blue. There was a guy going crazy because he preordered and had been put on back order. Meanwhile, I walked in and got my black Note 7.

Congratulations !! It's gorgeous !!

My guy called me too when the Notes arrived this morning !! Isn't it nice to have friends ??
    08-19-2016 02:27 PM

The whole system is crazy slow. Took me over an hour.

Stock in black is coming guys. If my small south La town got a shipment, yours will too. Hang tight...

Seems the systems nationwide are slow for them today. Makes no sense. Store traffic was light. Nothing like an iPhone launch or even the launch of the S7.
    08-19-2016 02:28 PM
    Most of the ones near me only had Silver this morning, but I keep refreshing the "in store pickup" for black and see tons of stores further from me with it in stock now (I'm in Palo Alto, CA currently). I need the one literally two blocks from my office to stock it though! >
    08-19-2016 02:47 PM
    Congratulations !! It's gorgeous !!

My guy called me too when the Notes arrived this morning !! Isn't it nice to have friends ??
    I keep telling my hubs you gotta be nice to people. Play with em, love on em...I don't know this guy but he was nice and we hit it off. Next thing ya know, my phone rings and I got a N7. He said he's never leaving ATT and looks forward to seeing me next year. Gave me his work cell #, I tipped him lunch, and we're done till the N8.

H_D likes this.
    08-19-2016 02:52 PM
    Most of the ones near me only had Silver this morning, but I keep refreshing the "in store pickup" for black and see tons of stores further from me with it in stock now (I'm in Palo Alto, CA currently). I need the one literally two blocks from my office to stock it though! >

I had a in store pick up that had a Black one available... but because of system issues... the order wasn't able to successfully go through.

I went there when it open and it had silver models... came back in the afternoon to see about my store pick up and still AT&T had silver models.
    08-19-2016 03:00 PM
    I had a in store pick up that had a Black one available... but because of system issues... the order wasn't able to successfully go through.

I went there when it open and it had silver models... came back in the afternoon to see about my store pick up and still AT&T had silver models.
    What area of DFW are you in? There are a few stores showing availability
    08-19-2016 03:18 PM
    What area of DFW are you in? There are a few stores showing availability
    Right between Fort Worth/Arlington off 30.

I had already been to the AT&T Store on Collins twice... I'm off now for the weekend, so I missed my opportunity. I had called that store in Dallas you showed me... I tried giving hints on seeing if they could hold it, but kept saying they only had low stock.

So, kept checking inventory online in hopes I can do a store pick up... and when I was able to find some stock on Collins to do a pick up.. I even had the email, but unfortunately that doesn't guarantee anything especially when there has been system issues.
    08-19-2016 03:32 PM
    It's very strange, many locations are showing available for Black in-store pickup, then delisting then re-listing. Wonder what's going on. (Oh, and my preferred store off the El Camino in Palo Alto still doesn't have it in :3)
    08-19-2016 04:01 PM
    There are a few stores showing availability
    Were you able to score you a black model?
    08-19-2016 04:50 PM
    Oh, great, now my local store doesn't even have silver. Looks like I'll have to wait through the weekend
    08-19-2016 05:09 PM
    Were you able to score you a black model?
    Yup picked one up around 1:00. I found it at the AT&T store on Buckner in Dallas. I got the last one they had and as mine was being (slowly) activated they had some more arrive. Hope you are able to find one this weekend.
    Katrina White1 likes this.
    08-19-2016 06:05 PM
    Great, I just got home and pulled out the Note 7 to set it up and inspect it and noticed the glass back has 2 small horizontal scratches about 4mm long about 2mm apart on the top left back. I am OCD about my devices, and do everything to keep them Mint because I tend to resell them when the next best thing comes out. The store I got mine at of course doesn't have any more. I guess I am going to try another store around me tomorrow, but I have a bad feeling they are going to give me a hard time to exchange. I might be better off just buying another outright and returning the scratched one in a few days / week.
    08-19-2016 09:53 PM
40 12