Local ATT only silver

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
That was my fear. Our local AT&T store NEVER has options. I pre-ordered blue to avoid that exact issue. Even if I got it next week it would be worth it to me to get exactly what I want.

kdklein

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm in Chicago, our stores don't open for 40 minutes, I'm hoping they have inventory. I made an appointment at one, if they don't have it I'm just planning on running around trying to find a black one.

Ludatyk

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm in Chicago, our stores don't open for 40 minutes, I'm hoping they have inventory. I made an appointment at one, if they don't have it I'm just planning on running around trying to find a black one.

I've got about 30 mins here until I find out... but I plan on doing the same in hunt for the black one.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Same here in Louisiana. I have a contact who's gonna call me and hold one. Should have a shipment around noon. I like the Silver, but I know later on I'll wish I had the black. Our patience will pay off. Nothing like a no regrets experience!

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Same here in Brenham, Texas.
Suppose to get another shipment this afternoon.

Posted from Android Central.
on Samsung Galaxy s5

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Same here in Mesquite, TX. Way to screw up a launch AT&T and Samsung

Posted via the Android Central App

Ludatyk

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Striking out. Two stores only have silver. Looking for a black.

No such luck for me here as well... three stores nearby and all have silver.

Was gonna try my luck at a Target or Best Buy, but some AC member already mention AT&T hadn't sent much Note7 to Best Buy. Might have to wait next week or so... going out of town for the weekend was hoping to grab one before I leave, but doesn't look like that's the case.

kdklein

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
No such luck for me here as well... three stores nearby and all have silver.

Was gonna try my luck at a Target or Best Buy, but some AC member already mention AT&T hadn't sent much Note7 to Best Buy. Might have to wait next week or so... going out of town for the weekend was hoping to grab one before I leave, but doesn't look like that's the case.
Same here. Have a 1:50 flight. On the phone with Target, they are checking... Long wait...... I made it to the parking lot. She has to go in back and check so I'm walking in... Nothing. Sad day. No new phone today.

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Seems the only color in the entire Dallas/Ft Worth area in AT&T stores is silver. What a joke.

Ludatyk

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Same here. Have a 1:50 flight. On the phone with Target, they are checking... Long wait...... I made it to the parking lot. She has to go in back and check so I'm walking in... Nothing. Sad day. No new phone today.

Sad day as well... there's stock at this Best Buy, but it's quite a drive. Was hoping I can do a in store pick up... but Best Buy is having online issues.

Would hate to take the gamble to drive all the way there to come up empty handed.

Ludatyk

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Seems the only color in the entire Dallas/Ft Worth area in AT&T stores is silver. What a joke.

Yeah, I'm in that area as well... even Best Buy stores only carry the silver ones for AT&T. I'm at a loss of words.

y2jdmbfan

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Went to 2 corporate stores, they both had a couple of Silver and nothing else. Left disappointed, but I have to blame myself some for not pre-ordering earlier. I could just get it at Best Buy, but then I would have to sell the Gear Fit 2 on Ebay and buy the memory card on Ebay.

Ludatyk

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Went to 2 corporate stores, they both had a couple of Silver and nothing else. Left disappointed, but I have to blame myself some for not pre-ordering earlier. I could just get it at Best Buy, but then I would have to sell the Gear Fit 2 on Ebay and buy the memory card on Ebay.

Of course we all here searching for the particular model we want should had pre-ordered. But this here is just unexpected, heck... it'll be better if all the stores were sold out.

I mean, to go to the store and be told there's only one model available... and leaving when you could simple just buy that model, but choose not to... is such a huge let down.

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I'm in that area as well... even Best Buy stores only carry the silver ones for AT&T. I'm at a loss of words.

Might give these stores a call. Didn't show stock earlier

Attachments

• 967.jpg
    967.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 67

iamdld

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site

Found a best buy that had a black. I had preordered at another best buy. The best buy that has stock said I wouldn't get the preorder bonus since the preorder was at another location so they would treat my order today as a walk in. Not happening. Only reason I went with best buy was to get the preorder bonus with pickup.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781