08-19-2016 09:53 PM
40 12
tools
    As of 9am, my local AT&T store only has Silver.
    08-19-2016 08:06 AM
    That was my fear. Our local AT&T store NEVER has options. I pre-ordered blue to avoid that exact issue. Even if I got it next week it would be worth it to me to get exactly what I want.
    Jona005 and ladyc0524 like this.
    08-19-2016 08:50 AM
    Same here (Atlanta) . And the rep said they only had a few.
    08-19-2016 08:57 AM
    I'm in Chicago, our stores don't open for 40 minutes, I'm hoping they have inventory. I made an appointment at one, if they don't have it I'm just planning on running around trying to find a black one.
    08-19-2016 09:18 AM
    I'm in Chicago, our stores don't open for 40 minutes, I'm hoping they have inventory. I made an appointment at one, if they don't have it I'm just planning on running around trying to find a black one.
    I've got about 30 mins here until I find out... but I plan on doing the same in hunt for the black one.
    08-19-2016 09:35 AM
    Same here in Louisiana. I have a contact who's gonna call me and hold one. Should have a shipment around noon. I like the Silver, but I know later on I'll wish I had the black. Our patience will pay off. Nothing like a no regrets experience!
    Gray Area likes this.
    08-19-2016 09:55 AM
    Same here in Brenham, Texas.
    Suppose to get another shipment this afternoon.

Posted from Android Central.
    on Samsung Galaxy s5
    08-19-2016 10:02 AM
    I've got about 30 mins here until I find out... but I plan on doing the same in hunt for the black one.
    Striking out. Two stores only have silver. Looking for a black.
    08-19-2016 10:15 AM
    Same here in Mesquite, TX. Way to screw up a launch AT&T and Samsung

Posted via the Android Central App
    Thisistip likes this.
    08-19-2016 10:17 AM
    Was just told no stores in Chicago have a black one. Going to try best buy, if they don't have it I'm Heading to Richmond in a couple hours.
    08-19-2016 10:22 AM
    No such luck for me here as well... three stores nearby and all have silver.

Was gonna try my luck at a Target or Best Buy, but some AC member already mention AT&T hadn't sent much Note7 to Best Buy. Might have to wait next week or so... going out of town for the weekend was hoping to grab one before I leave, but doesn't look like that's the case.
    08-19-2016 10:27 AM
    No such luck for me here as well... three stores nearby and all have silver.

Was gonna try my luck at a Target or Best Buy, but some AC member already mention AT&T hadn't sent much Note7 to Best Buy. Might have to wait next week or so... going out of town for the weekend was hoping to grab one before I leave, but doesn't look like that's the case.
    Same here. Have a 1:50 flight. On the phone with Target, they are checking... Long wait...... I made it to the parking lot. She has to go in back and check so I'm walking in... Nothing. Sad day. No new phone today.
    08-19-2016 10:39 AM
    Seems the only color in the entire Dallas/Ft Worth area in AT&T stores is silver. What a joke.

mona5804 likes this.
    08-19-2016 10:48 AM
    Same here. Have a 1:50 flight. On the phone with Target, they are checking... Long wait...... I made it to the parking lot. She has to go in back and check so I'm walking in... Nothing. Sad day. No new phone today.

Sad day as well... there's stock at this Best Buy, but it's quite a drive. Was hoping I can do a in store pick up... but Best Buy is having online issues.

Would hate to take the gamble to drive all the way there to come up empty handed.
    08-19-2016 10:55 AM
    Seems the only color in the entire Dallas/Ft Worth area in AT&T stores is silver. What a joke.

Yeah, I'm in that area as well... even Best Buy stores only carry the silver ones for AT&T. I'm at a loss of words.
    08-19-2016 10:58 AM
    Went to 2 corporate stores, they both had a couple of Silver and nothing else. Left disappointed, but I have to blame myself some for not pre-ordering earlier. I could just get it at Best Buy, but then I would have to sell the Gear Fit 2 on Ebay and buy the memory card on Ebay.
    08-19-2016 11:02 AM
    Went to 2 corporate stores, they both had a couple of Silver and nothing else. Left disappointed, but I have to blame myself some for not pre-ordering earlier. I could just get it at Best Buy, but then I would have to sell the Gear Fit 2 on Ebay and buy the memory card on Ebay.
    Of course we all here searching for the particular model we want should had pre-ordered. But this here is just unexpected, heck... it'll be better if all the stores were sold out.

I mean, to go to the store and be told there's only one model available... and leaving when you could simple just buy that model, but choose not to... is such a huge let down.
    08-19-2016 11:06 AM
    Yeah, I'm in that area as well... even Best Buy stores only carry the silver ones for AT&T. I'm at a loss of words.
    Might give these stores a call. Didn't show stock earlier

Attached Thumbnails Local ATT only silver-967.jpg  
    08-19-2016 11:16 AM
    Just found it in stock at the AT&T store about 20 mins away. I put in an order online for it. Hopefully it processes quickly.
    08-19-2016 11:26 AM
    Found a best buy that had a black. I had preordered at another best buy. The best buy that has stock said I wouldn't get the preorder bonus since the preorder was at another location so they would treat my order today as a walk in. Not happening. Only reason I went with best buy was to get the preorder bonus with pickup.
    08-19-2016 11:37 AM
    Soooo...no black phones available at all for att. The is great news
    08-19-2016 11:41 AM
    I got mine, they had to activate the SIM, which I found strange, but they let me pop it in my S7 Edge. Their systems are running extremely slow today. I have 30 days to return because I am a business account. If I find one cheaper second hand, I might end up returning this one in the 30 days. I paid full retail. I got the last black one, they only had 2.
    08-19-2016 12:38 PM
    The Best Buy in my area just got the shipment of Black (and assuming Blue) AT&T pre-orders. I'm now able to pick it up.
    08-19-2016 01:10 PM
    Same here - South of Boston - had a 10:00 AM appointment with 6 people lined up behind me. The store had 3 silver phone and that was it - I had originally wanted silver back in the beginning because my Note 5 was white and I liked it, but once I saw the black I changed my mind - until this morning. When she said we have three silver, I blinked my eyes once and said O.K.! It's all set up, apps are all swapped over from the Note 5, email is set up - only glitch I had was my Contacts are hosed - I have a ton of phone numbers with unknown data that I'm going to have to comb through manually to get straight - Smart Switch wasn't so Smart on that one function for some reason! Anyone else run into this yet?
    BearlyFloats likes this.
    08-19-2016 01:22 PM
    I walked into my local ATT store and they took care of moi !!

Coral Blue

Local ATT only silver-uploadfromtaptalk1471631008650.jpg
    08-19-2016 01:23 PM
40 12