Where was your Note 7 made?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I was going to say no way would I pay that much for a phone made in China but then again I just ordered the Axon 7 and I can't wait for it. I don't want to be a hypocrite but the n7 without those gifts would be $450 more so 2 Axon 7 is still cheaper. I can live with a phone made in China if it under $400. More than that and it a ripoff.
Plenty of people buy the iphone, all made in China, and price on the top end is $950, with tax, could be over a grand

seafoodlover88

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Plenty of people buy the iphone, all made in China, and price on the top end is $950, with tax, could be over a grand

No offense but they are Iphone user.... I would get an Iphone but their spec and features is behind Samsung. Also Iphone is not Daydream ready and VR is what I want most in any phone. I want an Iphone because their customer services is top notch unlike Samsung.... but they are too far behind the current Android trend to be in consideration.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
No offense but they are Iphone user.... I would get an Iphone but their spec and features is behind Samsung. Also Iphone is not Daydream ready and VR is what I want most in any phone. I want an Iphone because their customer services is top notch unlike Samsung.... but they are too far behind the current Android trend to be in consideration.

You are of course welcome to your opinion but the vast majority of people and even tech sites, if given the option between a China made iPhone 7 plus 128gb for $401 vs a Korean made Note 7 for $880 would pick the iPhone.

Of course die hard Android users would still pick Android regardless, but they are in the small minority.

seafoodlover88

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
You are of course welcome to your opinion but the vast majority of people and even tech sites, if given the option between a China made iPhone 7 plus 128gb for $401 vs a Korean made Note 7 for $880 would pick the iPhone.

Of course die hard Android users would still pick Android regardless, but they are in the small minority.

I'm not brand loyal I am glad to say. Are you saying a Iphone 7 plus is $401? Aren't Iphone like $950 or more? I probably would pick the Iphone as well if I didn't have a bad experience with the Iphone 4 and if it support VR. It has to be past 1080p resolution for Daydream device. The Note 7 is so overprice though.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm not brand loyal I am glad to say. Are you saying a Iphone 7 plus is $401? Aren't Iphone like $950 or more? I probably would pick the Iphone as well if I didn't have a bad experience with the Iphone 4 and if it support VR. It has to be past 1080p resolution for Daydream device. The Note 7 is so overprice though.
No I am not but you said you wouldn't buy a phone made in China for over $400...it was a theoretical example.

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Verizon. Blue coral. On the box and on the phone it says Korea. On my s-pen it says vietnam. That's good because China tends to make cheap products.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Everyone said that about every phone that ever come out. It no different from the S7E screen and I still think even the N5 screen is good looking. Most of you guys are still on your "honeywood" period and always exaggerate. Plus you guys end up upgrading every 6 months so why does it even matter?

1. You sound really mad. No ones cares.

2. I'm not in a period "Honeywood", nor am I in a honeymoon period. I'm happy to have something better than my Note 5. Simple as that. And you shouldn't try to diminish that for others, because I'm sure they would afford you the same luxury.

3. I'm no one in the forum but me. I upgrade when I get them every two years. Actually I haven't done a formal upgrade with Sprint since I bought my S4. So you can miss me with that one.

I would say we discuss further, but I hear there is an ignore button here that works splendidly. It seems like you might want to spoil the good mood of the people here, but I'd rather just have some gin along with my phone that work....AMAZING!

Good day! :cool:

seafoodlover88

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
No I am not but you said you wouldn't buy a phone made in China for over $400...it was a theoretical example.

But can you imagine if the phone was less than $500 which is still less than what it cost to make them. I'm just saying that if I buy a Korean phone, I want it to be made in Korea. Same with Japan, China, U.S, Germany, etc.... It just all shady business otherwise especially when quality control isn't the same.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Verizon, Made in Korea, Manufacture Date 8/11/2016

How it was manufactured in Korea on the 11th and delivery to my house in the US 8 days later I'll never know. :p

PainFX

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Note 7 T-Mobile Version, Country of Origin?

The previous phones, Samsung S5, Note 4, Note 5, from T-Mobile were Made in Vietnam. Now the Note 7 from T-Mobile is Made in China?

Is yours made in China also?

Thanks

PainFX

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Before, on the other Samsungs, AT&T are made in Korea, Sprints are made in China, T-Mobile are made in Vietnam. Now its made in China. I am just curious why, that's all..

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
My Sprint Note 5 was made in China just like my Sprint Note 7. Both phones have excellent build quality and in fact my Note 7 doesn't even have the gap/light bleed issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21