Where was your Note 7 made?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
(T-Mobile) China here also... What's the significance?
Some people prefer to buy products made in certain countries, or avoid products made in certain countries.

Personally I don't really care but was just more interested in seeing which versions they made where

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Last year all of the Note 5's were made in Korea except Sprints. They were made in China. Weird.

Posted via the Android Central App

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Wonder if manufacturing depend on color of unit or carrier... different sources for different parts... screens etc could be made in same country causing variances. Exynos phones one location, qc820 in another.

Some people prefer to buy products made in certain countries, or avoid products made in certain countries.

Personally I don't really care but was just more interested in seeing which versions they made where

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Sprint- China Coral Blue

Posted via the Android Central App

How's your phone so far?

Quick side note, this screenshot. Listen. This phone is gorgeous. So detailed.

34y41ts.png

seafoodlover88

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I was going to say no way would I pay that much for a phone made in China but then again I just ordered the Axon 7 and I can't wait for it. I don't want to be a hypocrite but the n7 without those gifts would be $450 more so 2 Axon 7 is still cheaper. I can live with a phone made in China if it under $400. More than that and it a ripoff.

seafoodlover88

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
How's your phone so far?

Quick side note, this screenshot. Listen. This phone is gorgeous. So detailed.

http://i66.tinypic.com/34y41ts.png

Everyone said that about every phone that ever come out. It no different from the S7E screen and I still think even the N5 screen is good looking. Most of you guys are still on your "honeywood" period and always exaggerate. Plus you guys end up upgrading every 6 months so why does it even matter?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci