Gear Fit 2 + Note 7 --> notifications are not working!

freeideasguy

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi all. Switched to Samsung from Apple. This is amazing!

I got the phone yesterday (T-Mobile) and also a Gear Fit 2. I've trying everything but notification on the tracker from the phone don't seem to work. Everything is on under settings but still is not working.

Anyone has the same issue?

Big thanks!

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Not sure what it might be then honestly. Hopefully others might chime in with solutions.

If it were me, first I'd unpair/repair with the phone. If no luck, then factory reset the Gear Fit2. If still no luck I would look to exchange it.

Gdwheel

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Are you getting notifications on the phone? It only sends the notifications to the Gear if the phone is getting them? Just another idea. I don't have the Gear Fit 2, so I don't know specifically.

chris31876

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I have been bothered by this for the most part of today as well. I was about to give up i had actually taken the watch off and then i noticed there is a white sticker on the bottom of the watch. I peeled it off then tested again and it works perfect. Wow i feel like an *****. I guess that sticker blocked the sensor and was detecting that it was on my wrist. Not sure if this is whats wrong with you but its what was with me.

freeideasguy

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Actually that was it! my god. You must change your nickname to lifesaver. I use tech products for years, somehow just didn't see it! Damn man! Thank you thank you so much...

angiebugg

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
OMGGG!!!!! Thank you sooo much for this - I feel the same - now it is working....that was soooo odd....

I knew I had all of the settings right too, but just wasn't getting the notis - ***whew****:D:p

Torm558

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Out of curiosity, is the gear fit 2 watches coming in black or the grey showing in the promo pics? Didn't get an option to choose a color

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz