What color Note 7 did you buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Now that the Note 7 is here, chances are (if you're reading this) you've either a) bought one, or b) are thinking about buying one.

While I haven't dropped the $$$ yet to purchase one, the biggest decision on my mind is which color to get. The Note 7 comes in Black, Coral Blue, Silver, and Gold. Oh, Gooooooold! :)

Which color did (or would) you choose, and why???

felonioushunk

May 19, 2016
Visit site
Blue Coral, it looks great but I think I should have stuck with the black like I normally go with. Hard to see that gold? accent band with a case on!

team420

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Now that the Note 7 is here, chances are (if you're reading this) you've either a) bought one, or b) are thinking about buying one.

While I haven't dropped the $$$ yet to purchase one, the biggest decision on my mind is which color to get. The Note 7 comes in Black, Coral Blue, Silver, and Gold. Oh, Gooooooold! :)

Which color did (or would) you choose, and why???

I ordered the blue, but they sent me a black one for some reason. I was thinking about swapping it for blue, but I think I'm happy with this one.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Blue Coral, it looks great but I think I should have stuck with the black like I normally go with. Hard to see that gold? accent band with a case on!
Got a UAG clear case for me S7E that has a gold band.
Its a great case.
The wife will be getting the S7E.
Wished I could of gotten a gold Note 7.
Seems a lot of companies didn't do too well with the colors in the U.S. this year.
And China got the best Samsung phones.

sean8102

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Silver. I wanted to do get something besides black since all of my phones so far have been black. I love the blue as well, but the silver caught my eye the most.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Silver. I wanted to do get something besides black since all of my phones so far have been black. I love the blue as well, but the silver caught my eye the most.
They told me is have to wait a few weeks for silver.
And maybe before Christmas gold might come back.
It's help to make people wait..
I thought they brought the I R blaster back.
It has something about tv . But it's so you can mirror something like a picture to your tv.
Dang.

Status
Not open for further replies.