What color Note 7 did you buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I don't think Blue Coal is 'girlie" at all, in fact, I don't think any color can be considered "girlie" in the 21st century.

Anyways, there's some masculine hints to the color on the phone if you want to go that route.

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone else with a Coral Blue Note think it looks kinda "blurple" in natural light while it's approaching dusk? Soooo rad!

And no, I don't think Coral Blue is girlie. I'm a woman but I tend to go for unisex or slightly masculine things.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I believe Verizon is backordered on the black, not sure about the silver. Bye, Bye Dolphin Tears. :'(

We will see. I'm hoping they have black, just because you said that. If they don't have it then I'll kill it with chrome. Knowing my folks at the Verizon store I'll walk out of there with Dolphin Tears and five new cases.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
We will see. I'm hoping they have black, just because you said that. If they don't have it then I'll kill it with chrome. Knowing my folks at the Verizon store I'll walk out of there with Dolphin Tears and five new cases.

Did a faux order online and it didn't even let me select in store pickup for the Black Onyx. Now I'm not so sure I want to go up there.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Just went to carphone warehouse. Black looks dull and kind of cheap. Blue is much better but waiting to see the gold and silver versions on launch next week. These were non working display models. Casing is accurate however.
My Black onyx is the best looking dull cheap phone I've ever seen. While the blue is pretty, it's definitely not for me. I'm not a fan of the silver at all. It's nice to have choices right? Hope you get the color that works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781