What color Note 7 did you buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottJ28

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Blue Coral for me. I liked the Silver Titanium next best, but went with the blue. The black is nice, but there are so many other phones that are the same black so I thought the blue would be different.

u-b

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Black for me and Silver for the wife. Unfortunately Blue is not available in Singapore at launch or else I think she would have chosen that. They have been giving away free Note7 Lens Cases here for everyone who pre-ordered, not opened to try yet...looks a bit clunky..not sure how much use this accessory is going to get...

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
IMO HTC M8 is the best looking phone off all time.
I did have an M7 and a M8. Both were good looking phones and right at the top of the list for sure, but for me the Note 7 tops them both. Two things, the Note is not as slippery as the M8 and the black all around the Note is beautiful. That's my opinion though. I can understand your opinion as well.

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Gotta tell y'all... Blowin' my mind that NO ONE cares that the WHITE color has been discontinued, even Int'l models... i was soooooooo (that's s-o-o-o-o-o-o!) sure ppl would be ENRAGED Note 7 didn't come in white... But here we are, and honestly i don't think i have seen even ONE comment ANYWHERE (except for all of mine...lol) So, so much for my "predictions"...lol

In protest, i did get a mint WHITE Note 5 on SWAPPA for $365.00, and while its "no Note 7" by any means, its still a very viable device....AND w/ the leftover $500 bucks that i had set aside for Note 7, i bought an Alcatel Xess 17 inch Tablet i'd been eyeing since April ...(yet ANOTHER device i really didn't need, but wanted : )

BTC

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Found a silver one and chickened out because of the possible glare. I can't even find a black one

I got the Silver titanium color.
It's actually a nice color..
I like it. It was one of the colors that wasn't gonna be released in the u.s.
Haven't noticed any glare.

dohlo

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Black onyx! My Note 4 was white and thought it looked stunning in both black and white but never had a white phone before. For me the blue is eh, silver isn't bad either but it looks so flawless in black. I'm seriously not looking forward to putting this thing in a case to hide it's beauty but I'd much rather know it's protected I guess. I love that all the accents are dark on it as well, rather than having a chrome ring around the fingerprint scanner, camera etc. Saw the black at Best Buy on demo and knew I had to have it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci