What color Note 7 did you buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mykl

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I had wanted the black but it was out of stock. I got silver instead and i am now glad the store didn't have black. I have a black UAG case with silver lettering. Phone and case look great. I usually get black phones but this is a sharp combination without being 'flashy'.

Posted via the Android Central App

tfou79

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
How is the silver outdoors? Pre-ordered a black at Sam's Club but they only had the silver. I drive a lot for my job and I am worried about the glare. Thanks

chadrob30

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
Well, I had purchased a black case prior to getting the phone so I told the Verizon girl to just get me a black phone too. She came back with silver. I noticed it but didn't say anything because she already had the box scanned and I figured if I said something it would take 3 hours to get out of there. So silver it is.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Well, I had purchased a black case prior to getting the phone so I told the Verizon girl to just get me a black phone too. She came back with silver. I noticed it but didn't say anything because she already had the box scanned and I figured if I said something it would take 3 hours to get out of there. So silver it is.

Sounds like me and my Dolphin Tears.

Posted from the N7 Dolphin Tearsâ„¢ on Big Red

Highrisedrifter

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I did have an M7 and a M8. Both were good looking phones and right at the top of the list for sure, but for me the Note 7 tops them both. Two things, the Note is not as slippery as the M8 and the black all around the Note is beautiful. That's my opinion though. I can understand your opinion as well.

My One M7 was bullet proof and looked amazing. The only issue is that the back was curved, as you know, so I couldn't put it on a table and use it with one hand as it rocked from side to side.

However, the Note 7 has to be one of the most gorgeous looking phones currently out there. Apple need to pull something MAJOR out of the bag if they want me to stay with them for another two years when my contract expires at the end of September. (A missing headphone jack is a major fail, if they actually do that, as it will render my car connection useless.)

Highrisedrifter

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
My S3 and Note 3 were white. My current iPhone 6 and my prevous iPhone 5S were both white/gold too.

This time i'm thinking the Blue Coral Note 7 though. I just need to see one in person first to see if I like it in the flesh as much as I like seeing pics of it.

And on that note (pun intended), i'd love to see more pictures of all your phones, folks, in whatever colour you have them please.

Fobbers

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
My Note 3 was black and the Note 5 in Sapphire Black. Kind of wanted a different color this time. The Coral Blue is a nice color but this reminded me of my Note 5 with a shade of that blue in it. I have a Silver Titanium with a clear Spigen case.

tfou79

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
My Note 3 was black and the Note 5 in Sapphire Black. Kind of wanted a different color this time. The Coral Blue is a nice color but this reminded me of my Note 5 with a shade of that blue in it. I have a Silver Titanium with a clear Spigen case.

How is the glare outdoors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC