What color Note 7 did you buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

technifyy

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
Maybe buy a blue coral or black onyx? The blue one has a soft color and the metal body shines brightly. The black looks nice and bold, plus it compliments the bright skin. Hope that helps! :)

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Thank God the Samsung Experience Store got the Coral Blue today and the store I was dealing with (who only carries Black & Silver) wasn't able to get me the Black Onyx.

I love it, looks so amazing!!!

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
The Blue Coral is so nice but I wish Samsung would have given us that Emerald Green option that they used on the International S6 Edge from last year.

rpmorri#CB

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Would have gotten gold if available, went with blue instead. Was looking at Spigen's Tough Armor (blue case), I've heard it doesn't work with wireless charging, though.

Roman Akert

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
Just went to carphone warehouse. Black looks dull and kind of cheap. Blue is much better but waiting to see the gold and silver versions on launch next week. These were non working display models. Casing is accurate however.

Dude2

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Now that the Note 7 is here, chances are (if you're reading this) you've either a) bought one, or b) are thinking about buying one.

While I haven't dropped the $$$ yet to purchase one, the biggest decision on my mind is which color to get. The Note 7 comes in Black, Coral Blue, Silver, and Gold. Oh, Gooooooold! :)

Which color did (or would) you choose, and why???
Black!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco21