08-22-2016 05:00 PM
38 12
tools
    I think I like the S2 UI.. just from using one in an At&T store. I do hate having to run through long lists to get to certain apps though.
    08-20-2016 07:57 AM
    I really hope the bring NFC or Android Pay to the next Moto 360. I think I am one of the few on this planet that is a fan of that watch lol
    08-20-2016 11:49 AM
    I'm super impressed with the iris scanner. I use it more than fingerprint it seems.

Works in pitch black and with glasses on
    sean8102 likes this.
    08-20-2016 11:55 AM
    I LOVE my phone so far. It is pretty (blue), sleek, feels great in the hand and awesome screen. I am anxious to finish customizing so that I can clean it nice and get my glass on it. I am using a clear case and I still have the original plastic on the screen until I am ready for the glass.
    08-20-2016 12:45 PM
    Thanks for your detailed review. I will definitely check out the Note 7.
    08-20-2016 01:03 PM
    I really hope the bring NFC or Android Pay to the next Moto 360. I think I am one of the few on this planet that is a fan of that watch lol
    I have always liked the style of it since the first gen. I like more ways to interact with the watch rather than the screen though..
    08-20-2016 07:20 PM
    Sure is fast to respond! Setting up email accounts, disabling & deleting unwanted apps, turning off notifications. A LOT to figure out, it's great! This battery drain thing when it's asleep is going to take some getting use to :-)
    08-20-2016 07:25 PM

My first impressions video! This is in no way a FULL review as I still have yet to use all the features, full test out the battery, camera, etc. There is just so much this phone can do! So far, this phone looks like a winner and I am really impressed with how far Samsung has come!
    08-21-2016 10:39 PM
    So I've had the phone (T-Mobile version with SD820 CPU) since Thursday evening, now it's Monday afternoon. Been using it heavily for work and I honestly don't see any "real world" difference in "smoothness" between this and the iPhone 6S Plus. In terms of loading apps, sending emails, watching videos, playing games... all have been a smooth experience with no lag. Camera also loads almost instantly from sleep.

I have .5x on all animation scales set in developer settings. Also, after installing all my apps for the first time, and logging into all of them, I ran the systems maintenance tool and rebooted because it was definitely laggy at first. Now I don't have that issue.

My biggest gripe is that Chrome on the Note 7 has been absolute garbage. I don't remember if it was this bad on other Android phones like the Note 7 where it takes forever to completely load a page. iPhone complete loads in a spit second or a matter of seconds while it is still loading on Chrome.
    08-22-2016 03:18 PM
    So I've had the phone (T-Mobile version with SD820 CPU) since Thursday evening, now it's Monday afternoon. Been using it heavily for work and I honestly don't see any "real world" difference in "smoothness" between this and the iPhone 6S Plus. In terms of loading apps, sending emails, watching videos, playing games... all have been a smooth experience with no lag. Camera also loads almost instantly from sleep.

I have .5x on all animation scales set in developer settings. Also, after installing all my apps for the first time, and logging into all of them, I ran the systems maintenance tool and rebooted because it was definitely laggy at first. Now I don't have that issue.

My biggest gripe is that Chrome on the Note 7 has been absolute garbage. I don't remember if it was this bad on other Android phones like the Note 7 where it takes forever to completely load a page. iPhone complete loads in a spit second or a matter of seconds while it is still loading on Chrome.
    Use the Samsung browser. Much better experience.
    raziel likes this.
    08-22-2016 03:47 PM
    More refined than my Note 5. Better screen, better camera, nice feel little lighter. Having sd card back is nice especially with a free 256gb card installed Friday when I bought it. Waterproof is cool and works great. Battery life only a little better than my 5. So far so good...

08-22-2016 04:07 PM

use Samsung browser with adblock plus. ur life will change

Posted via the Android Central App
    raziel likes this.
    08-22-2016 04:14 PM
    Over my Note 4, the things I've noticed that I absolutely love on this phone are-

Camera. Note 4 had a good camera, this is just amazing for a phone. And the software is so easy to use and is super fast. Motion photo is a super cool feature and the quality is awesome too.

Bluetooth streaming audio quality is much better, and more consistent than the Note 4 or any device I've had for that matter. Clearer low, mids, and highs aren't nearly as peaky as before, nice and smooth. In my Jeep, Spotify and Pandora didn't sound all that great. Now they both sound almost as good as a wired USB audio connection.

The design is just absolutely stunning obviously. Samsung has really stepped it up the last couple of years in terms of design and listened to what their customers want. Obviously there are things they have made us sacrifice in different generations/iterations of devices, but I feel like there's minimal, if any compromises on the 7. Apple was losing me for a while, they really lost me with the design of the 6. That's when I jumped ship finally. The bands on the back are hideous IMO. This thing is beautiful, absolutely flawless. I don't think they could have designed it any better really. Today I checked at the mall to see if the kiosks had any cases to get me by until mine show up later this week and I almost felt like walking around the Apple store on my phone just to see what sort of reactions I'd get

Only thing I'm not a fan of, is just how easily it gets fingerprints. But this isn't the first phone I've had that collects them.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-22-2016 05:00 PM
38 12