I am getting inconsistent touch response when I type or hit targets on the device where it won't register my touch on the screen. I did not restore the device it happens on the stock keyboard and Google. Anyone else see this ?
    08-19-2016 01:51 PM
    I am getting inconsistent touch response when I type or hit targets on the device where it won't register my touch on the screen. I did not restore the device it happens on the stock keyboard and Google. Anyone else see this ?
    I'm having a weird time with CloudMagic and tapping emails. I figured it was more the app though. Not having problems anywhere else.
    08-19-2016 03:32 PM
    Been on the phone for an hour trying to get an exchange unreal. T-MOBILE
    08-19-2016 05:04 PM
    I'm having a weird time with CloudMagic and tapping emails. I figured it was more the app though. Not having problems anywhere else.
    I don't use cloud magic but having problems with all apps and system
    08-19-2016 05:05 PM
    I my phone is fine. Verizon variant.
    08-19-2016 05:07 PM
    I don't use cloud magic but having problems with all apps and system
    Hmmm. Mine is just that one particular app.
    08-19-2016 05:19 PM
    Well finally off the phone and getting a replacement device. Maybe I have a bad digitizer
    08-19-2016 05:41 PM
    I heard they were using a different technology for their panels now, while eliminating the digitizer layer and building into the glass...or something along those lines. 😜
    Maybe it's a little less sensitive than the Note5. Mine feels slightly less responsive than my Note5.
    08-19-2016 05:44 PM
    Well finally off the phone and getting a replacement device. Maybe I have a bad digitizer
    Do you have to mail your phone in first or are they sending you a new one first and then you mail the bad one back?
    08-19-2016 05:44 PM

I couldn't get the numbers across the top of the keyboard to register when trying ro log into my bank. It is just a one time thing I have to do when I get a new device. Anyway I tried downloading a different keyboard from the play store and used it just for this purpose then switched back to the samsung one cause I like it better. That worked for me.
    08-19-2016 05:59 PM
    Do you have to mail your phone in first or are they sending you a new one first and then you mail the bad one back?
    No I do not but I did have to pay the down payment again and taxes and will be refunded that when this one is returned.
    08-19-2016 10:38 PM
    I couldn't get the numbers across the top of the keyboard to register when trying ro log into my bank. It is just a one time thing I have to do when I get a new device. Anyway I tried downloading a different keyboard from the play store and used it just for this purpose then switched back to the samsung one cause I like it better. That worked for me.
    I am using google keyboard and it happens there too. It also happens all over the screen on other apps etc not just they keyboard. It's very random.
    08-19-2016 10:39 PM