08-20-2016 01:40 PM
33 12
tools
    I absolutely love my silver note 7. Had the gold S6 edge+ prior to this and liked it also. Thiught about the blue and absolutely hate black phones. So boring to me. Wanted silver last year on S6 edge+ but wasn't offered state side. I did blind myself today tho using the phone outside. Lol The silver is more reflective with out a screen protector.
    08-20-2016 12:51 AM
    I have noticed that there is a bit of shade being thrown at the Silver N7. Right now there are poor little Silver N7's sitting proudly on shelves at TMO, Verizon, AT&T, Sam's and Best Buy just waiting for a good home! I was wondering why people are shunning Silver?!

I personally love my Silver N7...it is much more platinum than silver, is VERY blingy and tends to pick up whatever color is nearby it which makes it very chameleon like in nature.

So what gives?!

What's wrong with Silver?

That silver is honestly the prettiest of all 4, I wanted to switch for a minute.

Why WOULDN'T I get it though? It's too flashy. I live in DC, and I'm a city boy through and through. I don't want to carry a device where I feel like I have to stay ready to box a person trying to steal my ish. But it's amazing though.
    08-20-2016 01:23 AM
    Your mom is the new redheaded step-child. Silver rules, you jack wagon OP.
    08-20-2016 06:54 AM
    I personally have the Silver myself. I don't think there is anything wrong with it, but it may be because it's the same as the s7 Silver. The black and blue are new options so it feels more refreshing picking those options. I was going to go for the blue simply because I didn't want to feel like I had the same phone. *I had the silver s7 edge* I'm still hoping to grab a blue one.
    08-20-2016 07:45 AM
    I honestly feel you cannot go wrong with any of the colors and each person has his or her own preference for a particular color.

I went to my AT&T committed to Silver and had not even considered nor seen Blue Coral. I was not expecting the store to even have one to be honest with you.

When I got there the guys showed me the Blue and I fell in love with the color and how different it looks compared to the previous Samsung's !!!!

Until the Samsung S8s comes out with this Blue mines will be the latest and geeatest yay
    BearlyFloats likes this.
    08-20-2016 08:23 AM
    I honestly feel you cannot go wrong with any of the colors and each person has his or her own preference for a particular color.

I went to my AT&T committed to Silver and had not even considered nor seen Blue Coral. I was not expecting the store to even have one to be honest with you.

When I got there the guys showed me the Blue and I fell in love with the color and how different it looks compared to the previous Samsung's !!!!

Until the Samsung S8s comes out with this Blue mines will be the latest and geeatest yay
    They all look great. So true. I was suprised by the Blue tho. So nice.
    08-20-2016 12:48 PM
    I ended up getting a silver because the blue was backordered for a month at T-Mobile. It doesn't look bad, but I'm just afraid the reflection/glare will be blinding when I'm outside.
    08-20-2016 01:21 PM
    I have noticed that there is a bit of shade being thrown at the Silver N7. Right now there are poor little Silver N7's sitting proudly on shelves at TMO, Verizon, AT&T, Sam's and Best Buy just waiting for a good home! I was wondering why people are shunning Silver?!

I personally love my Silver N7...it is much more platinum than silver, is VERY blingy and tends to pick up whatever color is nearby it which makes it very chameleon like in nature.

So what gives?!

What's wrong with Silver?

Same as others - I had a white Note 5 so when the colors were first announced, silver was my first choice... until I physically saw the black. I then decided "Black" it was... until I got to my AT&T Store Friday morning and they only had three Note 7s in inventory... yes three! You guessed it, all silver - silver it is... and happy I am!

Silver: the new redheaded step-child?-laugh_b.jpg
    08-20-2016 01:40 PM
33 12