Got everything today, the full real box via Samsung. All good. But I don't understand the process of getting one of the two above. Anyone?
    08-19-2016 06:19 PM
    Go to this site and fill out your info , and pick your reward.
    08-19-2016 06:23 PM
    Well I tried that and there's an error. Hmmm
    08-19-2016 06:36 PM
    Apparently 6 to 8 weeks for cards from Samsung.
    08-19-2016 06:37 PM
    I did to, I entered a letter zero and it was suppose to be a number zero, that fixed my error
    08-19-2016 06:38 PM
    The site is promos.samsungpromotions.com/galaxyoffer

I tried doing it from the samsung pay app but it wouldn't let me choose a file to upload, the button just didnt work. So i did it from my tablet.

For sprint users that ordered over the phone (or maybe online), if you log into your account on the website and click on my documents. You should see your new lease (or purchase) info there. I took a screen shot of one page which had my name,sprint info, the phone info and the lease date,payment details etc.
    Hope that works.
    08-19-2016 06:53 PM
    I just received my N7 yesterday, filled out the form to get the SD card last night. Samsung sent me a FEDEX tracking number for the SD card today, even though they originally said it would take 12 weeks.

Apparently 6 to 8 weeks for cards from Samsung.
    Thegreatone3 and Delirious D like this.
    08-19-2016 06:57 PM
    I figured it out. I already had a 256Gb SD card so i went with the Gear 2. Trying something different.
    08-19-2016 07:18 PM
    Please allow 4-6 weeks for verification.* Please note that upon approval of submission, your Samsung Gear Fit2 or Samsung 256GB memory card could take up to 12 weeks to arrive

Might as well go ahead and buy one.....
    08-19-2016 08:06 PM
    Please allow 4-6 weeks for verification.* Please note that upon approval of submission, your Samsung Gear Fit2 or Samsung 256GB memory card could take up to 12 weeks to arrive

Yup, it is what it is.
    08-19-2016 10:17 PM

Just think, you'll get by Christmas. It'll make a great gift. ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
    08-19-2016 11:09 PM
    I am an old man, so bear with me..

I got my Note 7 from Tmobile on the 18th.. I called Samsung direct, and told them that since I am old and can't see that much, I can't fill out all those forms, could I get an agent to walk me through the process to get my gift(256gb card)? They said yes. Not only did they help me, they remoted into my Note 7, got the IMEI, the Mac address, even got the EIP.. Took them about an hour, I was just sitting there sipping tea, and hit a button with the agent told me to do so. End result, about a hour or so later, it was finished. I thanked them, got and email confrimation that my submission was approved. That was on the 18th.. On the 20th, two days later, I get a email from Samsung, saying my 256gb card is on that way, and I got a Fedex Tracking number..

Just trying to figure out how you all are settling for the 2 week, up to 12 week delivery time. Most companies always give you the longest times to deliver.. I always like to dig further, and I am really slow to comprehend, so I have to get help..

It looks like my gift retrival time is going to be less than 4 or 5 days. From submission to receiving.
    cwbcpa likes this.
    08-20-2016 07:19 AM
    I am an old man, so bear with me..

I got my Note 7 from Tmobile on the 18th.. I called Samsung direct, and told them that since I am old and can't see that much, I can't fill out all those forms, could I get an agent to walk me through the process to get my gift(256gb card)? They said yes. Not only did they help me, they remoted into my Note 7, got the IMEI, the Mac address, even got the EIP.. Took them about an hour, I was just sitting there sipping tea, and hit a button with the agent told me to do so. End result, about a hour or so later, it was finished. I thanked them, got and email confrimation that my submission was approved. That was on the 18th.. On the 20th, two days later, I get a email from Samsung, saying my 256gb card is on that way, and I got a Fedex Tracking number..

Just trying to figure out how you all are settling for the 2 week, up to 12 week delivery time. Most companies always give you the longest times to deliver.. I always like to dig further, and I am really slow to comprehend, so I have to get help..

It looks like my gift retrival time is going to be less than 4 or 5 days. From submission to receiving.
    It's great that you are getting yours so quickly and it's even better to hear that the customer service was great.
    08-20-2016 07:49 AM

Mine was verified and approved in a day, preparing for shipment now. Some have already gotten their shipment notifications and tracking numbers, so I don't think these numbers will be realistic. They are just padding the time allowed
    08-20-2016 09:09 AM
    Mine was verified and approved in a day, preparing for shipment now. Some have already gotten their shipment notifications and tracking numbers, so I don't think these numbers will be realistic. They are just padding the time allowed
    Mine says it's en route. So I'm confident those dates are just worse case scenarios.
    cwbcpa likes this.
    08-20-2016 09:26 AM
    I submitted mine on Thursday when I received my Note7 from T-Mobile. Just checked the status this morning and it says,"...approved, preparing for shipment.
    cwbcpa likes this.
    08-20-2016 10:31 AM