09-18-2016 04:41 PM
102 ... 345
tools
    So verizon did take out HIYA? I asked on this board a few days ago and did not get an answer to my question. HIYA is android's anti spam caller ID software.
    maybe i am wrong but was HIYA free and built into the phone but verizon's software has to be paid for
    Hiya is a free app you can download from the Google Play Store. You can download and install it to put those features back on the Note 7.

One thing that Verizon does that i do not like is they take away the spam folder for text messages. There is no way to block texts unless you do it online VZW.com and you can only block 5 for free. Ive had Tmobile (that lasted 3 months). Ive had at&t they do not take away this feature, but i could not get service in my place of work with at&t so i had to switch back to Verizon... now that at&t has wifi calling on their newer android phones i may switch back after the holidays.
    That's interesting because I thought my previous Verizon phone (HTC One M8) had the text blocking option in the Verizon Messages+ app, but you're right that it doesn't seem to be there on the Note 7 in the Messages+ app. Hiya says it can monitor text messages for spammers too, so you may want to give that a try and see if it works for you.
    08-27-2016 11:05 AM
    The Blue Filter must be enabled on the VZW image they posted. My VZW and AT&T are just about the same
    Does your ATT SIM card work on your Verizon Note 7 And have ATT LTE?
    09-18-2016 04:41 PM
102 ... 345