No 'Kindle for Samsung' on the Note 7?

doodleholic

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I may be late to the party on this, as I haven't had experience with any other S6/Note 5/S7 gen phones, but on my Note 4 there was a 'Kindle for Samsung' app via which you could choose a free e-book every month (from four choices).

The regular Kindle app is pre-loaded on my Note 7, but it looks like 'Kindle for Samsung/Samsung Book Deals isn't supported on this device.'

Does anyone know if that Samsung/Amazon partnership ended, or if it's just not being extended to newer devices? I was still getting a monthly freebie as of June when my Note 4 died. It's not a huge deal, but it is a slight disappointment.

MarqBland

Oct 13, 2009
www.facebook.com
There are a bunch of "for Samsung" apps in the Samsung app store. Maybe they just didn't preload it this time.

Edit: nevermind. It isn't in the Galaxy Apps store.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Dude. Just subscribe to BookBub. You can damn near get a free book every day in your email for multiple readers to include Kindle. You can customize what you like to read, and what authors you're looking for deals on.

I absolutely love it and look for the email from them the second I wake up.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Dude. Just subscribe to BookBub. You can damn near get a free book every day in your email for multiple readers to include Kindle. You can customize what you like to read, and what authors you're looking for deals on.

I absolutely love it and look for the email from them the second I wake up.

Let me reiterate myself, MULTIPLE free and steeply discounted books. I'm talking 99 cents to five bucks.

donhillla

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Try the one on Google Play. That one should be compatible with the Note 7. If not, let those of us still waiting for our Note 7s know.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2