All I want to do is double-tap notifications on the lock screen to open them (like a Nexus). Tapping once then swiping is silly (always has been)...

Anyone know why good lock isn't in Samsung's store?
    08-20-2016 12:53 AM
    I was also looking for good lock had it on my Note 5 loved it. Let's hope it comes to the Note 7.
    08-20-2016 01:50 AM
    Next Lock
    Screen is what you're looking for.
    08-20-2016 02:00 AM
    There may be an updated one coming soon that supports the iris scanner and many of the Note7's functions.

I wouldn't hold your breath, though.
    08-20-2016 11:11 AM

I wouldn't hold your breath, though.

That's going to be difficult :
    08-20-2016 12:03 PM
    I've been double tapping notifications on the AOD, iris scanner pops up and bam! I'm looking at whatever notification I double tapped....
    If that's not the same as what your reffing to, then please disregard....
    08-20-2016 12:15 PM
    I've been double tapping notifications on the AOD, iris scanner pops up and bam! I'm looking at whatever notification I double tapped....
    If that's not the same as what your reffing to, then please disregard....
    He's talking about Good Lock, a UI overhaul for recent Samsung devices that not only completely changes the lockscreen, but also gives a more AOSP-like status-bar and quick settings, along with a different way to handle notifications.

It doesn't seem to be available in the Galaxy Apps Store right now. My guess is that they're giving it an overhaul with Nougat-esque notifications and new stuff plus support for the Note7 and its iris-scanner.
    08-20-2016 12:26 PM
    He's talking about Good Lock, a UI overhaul for recent Samsung devices that not only completely changes the lockscreen, but also gives a more AOSP-like status-bar and quick settings, along with a different way to handle notifications.

It doesn't seem to be available in the Galaxy Apps Store right now. My guess is that they're giving it an overhaul with Nougat-esque notifications and new stuff plus support for the Note7 and its iris-scanner.
    That's for filling me in on that.... I kinda of thought he was not referring to the regular AOD....
    08-20-2016 12:29 PM
    All I want to do is double-tap notifications on the lock screen to open them (like a Nexus). Tapping once then swiping is silly (always has been)...

Anyone know why good lock isn't in Samsung's store?
    Ok so i have it on my note 7. You have to side load it. The first site when you type" good lock note 7" in Google.
    Hope this helps
    08-21-2016 01:57 PM
    Ok so i have it on my note 7. You have to side load it. The first site when you type" good lock note 7" in Google.
    Hope this helps
    I sideloaded as well. You lose iris unlock, but other than that, it seems to work fine. Like was said above, they're probably working on a new version of Good Lock with iris support.
    08-22-2016 08:09 AM