Did anyone use the Tmobile jump program for their Note 7?

I never use that program before and was thinking about using it.

So I have one question:

How does the jump program work if I completely paid off my current phone? I understand you use it if you paid at least 50% of the payments of the EIP and you turn in that phone for a new one. However if the phone is paid off and belongs to me now do I still have to turn it in for a new one?

I asked Tmobile, but haven't got a answer back yet.

Posted via My Note 4
    08-20-2016 04:01 AM
    I think if you've paid it off then when you upgrade you just get a new phone. Did you check the T-Mobile FAQ's?
    08-20-2016 04:28 AM
    If you already paid off the phone. It's yours to do as you please. You can ask for the unlock code and sell it, keep it, give it away, whatever you want.

There's 3 types of jump, the first and original one, you could jump at any time abut I'm not familiar with it since I don't have it anymore. The only thing I know is you can jump at any time, up to 3 times????

The second one which is the crappy one, you must have at least 50% of the phone paid off before you can jump. You can jump early if you want but you must pay the remaining balance to get to 50%. You must pay the tax for the device. This one replaced the original jump.

The third one is the one I have. It's call jump on demand. You can jump at any time up to 3 times in a year. When I first inquire about the Note 7, the store wanted me to pay the down payment of $70. I walked away. I went back yesterday and asked about it anf decided to buy it. To my surprise there was no down payment. I walked out of T-Mobile without paying a penny.

The only catch is the monthly payments are higher at $40. The regular is at $32.50. I think the the regular 24 months payment plan, the lease is a bit higher. It don't matter to me as I plan to jump again once the S8 comes out.
    08-20-2016 06:28 AM