Pre-orders for UK

SinWithAGrin86

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I thought I would make this thread so UK peeps can keep up to date with where their pre-orders are at. The Note 7 will be my first Android phone after being an Apple fan boy for years. I pre-ordered the Note 7 on 16th August at 6am on the Samsung online shop and managed to get the VR gear headset thrown in.

What does the status of your orders say at the moment? Mine is still saying Not Processed but remaining to be shipped with the status of Pre-order now.

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I thought I would make this thread so UK peeps can keep up to date with where their pre-orders are at. The Note 7 will be my first Android phone after being an Apple fan boy for years. I pre-ordered the Note 7 on 16th August at 6am on the Samsung online shop and managed to get the VR gear headset thrown in.

What does the status of your orders say at the moment? Mine is still saying Not Processed but remaining to be shipped with the status of Pre-order now.
Yep got the same

They took my money and now it has returned to my account. Guessing purely to check I can afford it. Has this happened to you?

I imagine it won't change it processing until it's time to ship.

I ordered about 6.09am btw

fitcherama

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Ordered at 6.03am. PayPal payment status pending. All other stats same as OP. Let's hope Samsung deliver on their promise of three days early. From what I read on these forums US pre orders have been very patchy!

SinWithAGrin86

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, same thing happened to me. It was on my pending transactions and then this morning disappeared from my account. You got the VR Gear headset too?

fitcherama

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, same thing happened to me. It was on my pending transactions and then this morning disappeared from my account. You got the VR Gear headset too?

Yes, got the VR headset too. I'm really looking forward to this phone. I had the Note 3 then been back at Apple ever since. To be honest I'm just bored of my 6S Plus and the Note 7 looks really gorgeous. It's nice to change things about a bit too and go Android. It's a pretty slick OS these days.

SinWithAGrin86

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Yes, got the VR headset too. I'm really looking forward to this phone. I had the Note 3 then been back at Apple ever since. To be honest I'm just bored of my 6S Plus and the Note 7 looks really gorgeous. It's nice to change things about a bit too and go Android. It's a pretty slick OS these days.

Yeah, I have got bored with my 6 plus and want a total change in phone. The way Samsung has improved their phones in recent years made me take the leap into getting the Note 7.

SinWithAGrin86

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Yeah free VR and it comes with a case too I it seems.

Yeah, I was talking to a Samsung representative and they said the pre-orders come in a special case and I will be surprised what else comes in the package, not sure what he means but I hope there is a wireless charger thrown in too :)

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I was talking to a Samsung representative and they said the pre-orders come in a special case and I will be surprised what else comes in the package, not sure what he means but I hope there is a wireless charger thrown in too :)

Be very surprised if it does but that would be great.

Means I could take one to work and leave my other one at home :)

Really hope it arrives on the 30th like they said.

furby23

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
ordered at 6:07am from samsung and got the free vr and a free case.

main status is 'not processed'

status on phone says 'pre order now'
status on VR says ' pre order now'
status on case says 'in stock'

I have a pending amount of £739 on paypal however they havent tried to take my cash yet.

cant wait to see what the free case is haha

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
ordered at 6:07am from samsung and got the free vr and a free case.

main status is 'not processed'

status on phone says 'pre order now'
status on VR says ' pre order now'
status on case says 'in stock'

I have a pending amount of £739 on paypal however they havent tried to take my cash yet.

cant wait to see what the free case is haha
Good to know we are all in the same boat ha

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Well in fairness they have out it back in as they said before ordering they won't take the money for good until it's shipped.

SinWithAGrin86

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
haha for sure. little worried some have had their cash taken and mine hasnt been taken. i did however use paypal!

I don't think they will take anyone's cash until it has been shipped. Was a bit worried when it disappeared from my pending transactions this morning though :-\

fitcherama

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes - so we are all in the same boat. Let's hope it's not the banana boat when we are still waiting for our phones in a month!

I've watched too many Note 7 reviews now. Have reached saturation point. Such an incredible device though - Samsung have really upped their game recently.

furby23

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Yes - so we are all in the same boat. Let's hope it's not the banana boat when we are still waiting for our phones in a month!

I've watched too many Note 7 reviews now. Have reached saturation point. Such an incredible device though - Samsung have really upped their game recently.

same man. to the point ive probably spent more time watching reviews etc than i will actually using the device in the first week

SinWithAGrin86

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I don't know why the UK have to wait an extra two weeks to get our phones when most of the World already have theirs, especially when it was launched in London. I WANT MY PHONE NOOOOW :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo