Pre-orders for UK

soul99

Aug 28, 2016
Visit site
Vodafone live chat are telling me my order is canceled due to system error but tracking showing on step 2. Is anyone else in the same situation as me ?

fitcherama

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Payment taken and order shipped too. This info under the order -

Please note that external order tracking links may not become active until the shipment has been registered on our couriers' systems, and so information may not be available on the day of dispatch.

I think this means we won't get tracking until tomorrow and will receive the items on Wednesday. I'm happy now though. At least we have the end in sight!

Sam1482

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
I gave in and had a look at mine this morning and it is rather nice need otterbox to pull there finger out there arse now and get the case released

Poppy59

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
Just called CPW this morning, my phone is being dispatched tomorrow, for delivery on Wednesday, I'll get a tracking number either tomorrow evening or on Wednesday morning 😂

traynor1987

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
Vodafone live chat are telling me my order is canceled due to system error but tracking showing on step 2. Is anyone else in the same situation as me ?

Still on step 2 here, order hasn't been cancelled. Just spoke to the Live Chat again and no one really knows what's going on.

If I get my phone in the next two days that will be the first time Vodafone have done something right with pre orders and upgrades since I've been with them haha

Dealz417

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
18th of August!

I ordered mine the next day on the 19th.

I just spoke to CPW and I was told that pre-order unit allocation for delivery on the 30th was changed on the 24th so all orders on or before the 23rd will be delivered on the 30th with orders placed on the 25th onwards are due on the 2nd.

Last week Friday 26th I was told that phones due for delivery on the 30th had been given to DPD however the person I spoke to today told me that DPD do not have the phones yet but he said although there isn't any deliveries today as it's bank holiday there is a pick up/collection scheduled for today for DPD so hopefully if DPD collect the phones today they should be delivered tomorrow.

With that said I've heard so much conflicting information from both live chat and calls that I'm really not sure.

Hopefully it's tomorrow as that was the date that was shown when we ordered.

OliverK

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
I had an email from CPW around 11am saying my order was being dispatched and would be delivered tomorrow. I ordered on the 16th. I think the best thing to do is wait and see if you get an email or DPD text tomorrow before chasing them up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463