I'm a heavy user of Evernote...all my work notes go there from my Surface Tablet and lots of personal life stuff. Certainly I am running it on my Note 7...I see that the S-Note app has integration to Evernote still, but in the new Samsung Notes that has been removed and one can only sync to your Samsung Account....hhmmm. Guess there's not much chance of getting that back in a plug-in or anything huh?

I know I can always just use S-Note...add it to the S-Pen launch area, and make notes there when I'm not using my tablet...then, if I turn on Sync to Evernote, they'll show up in Evernote and changes in Evernote will show up back on the N7....*BUT* I'm concerned about turning it on as I don't want to overwrite any notes etc in Evernote...Will Sync from S-Note ONLY sync what I write in S-Note I assume? My stuff in Evernote now will be left untouched one would hope???
    08-20-2016 06:27 AM
    I was also very interested in this integration as I took a fair amount of notes in S-note on my previous Note 3 phone. Integration there worked perfectly.

Since the new samsung notes doesn't appear to have that integration, I just added evernote to the stylus app choices that appear when I pull the stylus. I amnot sure I'm really missing anything by doing this and ignoring samsung notes entirely.

Jeff
    08-21-2016 09:28 AM