Review of the official Samsung cases for note 7

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Those who use flip cases don't you feel it's kind of messy when using the phone especially if you are a heavy user like most here who are constantly browsing some forums or Twitter or some other social media?

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
In fairness though cases like the s view cover it doesn't feel bulky luckily. So folding it over you can keep it flat as well.

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I have the LED Wallet case. I always give the wallet style cases a try but in the end switch to a normal style case for easy one handed usage. I'm only sticking with the wallet case because I'm afraid of scratching my screen.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Those who use flip cases don't you feel it's kind of messy when using the phone especially if you are a heavy user like most here who are constantly browsing some forums or Twitter or some other social media?
I bought the Note 5 one for my mom for when she gets my old phone. I've tested it out. I just flip the cover behind the phone.

It is a flip cover but easier than many of them.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site

Yes. It actually becomes more of a chance to drop since having to mess with the floppy cover. I am returning the Smart View cover, for this reason and the floppy cover. Does not secure to avoid the flop.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site

I have used wallet or flip cases since my HTC M8 dot view. If you get a nice case that the cover folds all the way around and sticks to the back, it's not a problem at all. I've had some where the cover always wanted to flip closed and they were a big pain. I've had pretty good luck with the VRS Dandy series. Classic look but not for everyone. So far no interference with the spen from the case magnet either.

fabris40

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
I have a Samsung LED case but I am a litlle confused on some of its functionality.
Whenever I receive a notification (i.e. text message, email) the LED comes on but after a couple of seconds it goes off and stays off. Well if you miss the initial notification you do not know that you have a message or email since no LED comes on.
Am I missing something? Are there any setting to address this issue or do I have a defective case?
Please help, thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03