Anyone get note7 freebies yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Lam1

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I just filled everything out on Samsung website and they said the process will take 4-6 weeks. I'm wondering how some people got the rewards already?

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I just filled everything out on Samsung website and they said the process will take 4-6 weeks. I'm wondering how some people got the rewards already?
I think the only people that would have their rewards would be those that bought from Best Buy. I doubt that anyone has received a shipment from Samsung at this point.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I got a tracking number for the 256gb card this morning.. Shipping via FedEx

Edit: forgot to mention that I submitted on 08/18

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I got my SD card about 3 days after I pre-ordered on 8/3 on Samsung's website, but the trade off is I still don't have the phone. Y'all may get your freebies before I get my phone!

Andy Lam1

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I got my SD card about 3 days after I pre-ordered on 8/3 on Samsung's website, but the trade off is I still don't have the phone. Y'all may get your freebies before I get my phone!
How did you do that without the mac address and inside? Tmobile never gave that info until the phone was delivered

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Wow that was quick! Hopefully I get a tracking # soon. I filled out the online offer form yesterday the 19th
Way quicker than the gear S2 promo.... I would have to assume that Prizelogic is not the one fulfilling orders this time...

Edit: 8/23 expected delivery

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
How did you do that without the mac address and inside? Tmobile never gave that info until the phone was delivered
If you ordered on Samsung.com it was automatic. Didn't have to fill out anything. Problem is I couldn't cancel the order because they had already sent me the sd card.

Andy Lam1

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
If you ordered on Samsung.com it was automatic. Didn't have to fill out anything. Problem is I couldn't cancel the order because they had already sent me the sd card.
Oh, hopefully they get going on mine soon, 4-6 weeks sounds like a long time

xkoolaidislifex

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Have had the Fit 2 for about 2 weeks now and loving it. If you want a smartwatch...its not for you. It doesn't do a lot of smartwatch things. Me, I have way too many watches already, so I wanted the above-average fitness tracker. It does fitness FANTASTIC, and the notifications and ability to respond to them fits exactly what i want from this kind of device.

I ordered my note7 from samsung.com (sadly, will not arrive until Tuesday)

Andy Lam1

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Have had the Fit 2 for about 2 weeks now and loving it. If you want a smartwatch...its not for you. It doesn't do a lot of smartwatch things. Me, I have way too many watches already, so I wanted the above-average fitness tracker. It does fitness FANTASTIC, and the notifications and ability to respond to them fits exactly what i want from this kind of device.

I ordered my note7 from samsung.com (sadly, will not arrive until Tuesday)
From what I read in allowed to have this were I work at, I cannot have a full blown smart watch at work:( they allow this and fit trackers. I do want a smart watch but I'm limited:(

Status
Not open for further replies.