10-05-2016 11:43 AM
59 123
tools
    Got my new new note 7, and the difference is night and day.
    08-27-2016 09:02 PM
    Got my new new note 7, and the difference is night and day.
    Well that tears it. Mine is going back too. If you subscribe to twitter would you do me a favor. See if you can one handedly (phone in hand) open 10 or 20 threads in a row without having to double tap to get it to open. I can usually only do 5 at most before a second tap is needed. Most I've done trying repeatedly is 7. Not sure if it is phones fault or Twitters fault or my fault.
    08-27-2016 09:09 PM
    I also have this same issue with the screen not being sensitive enough. Constantly double tapping options. I also see web pages floating away from my finger when I change scrolling directions fast. Like the screen turned off or lost track of my finger. Anyone else see an immediate improvement after an exchange? If so this thing is going back.
    08-28-2016 10:40 AM
    I also have this same issue with the screen not being sensitive enough. Constantly double tapping options. I also see web pages floating away from my finger when I change scrolling directions fast. Like the screen turned off or lost track of my finger. Anyone else see an immediate improvement after an exchange? If so this thing is going back.
    like you I am concerned about the hassle of exchange only to find new phone the same. i dread dealing with vzw reps in store.
    08-28-2016 10:42 AM
    If I wasn't trying to go out the door I'd give full details of my seven day fight with Sprint. Return the phone. Don't take no for an answer. If you feel you're being lied to, then turn it up a notch. The screen sensors on some of the note 7s are bad. They can't deny that anymore.
    08-28-2016 02:00 PM
    If I wasn't trying to go out the door I'd give full details of my seven day fight with Sprint. Return the phone. Don't take no for an answer. If you feel you're being lied to, then turn it up a notch. The screen sensors on some of the note 7s are bad. They can't deny that anymore.
    Have you got a reference Incan show them about that? Thanks.
    08-28-2016 02:01 PM
    I have 7 days of notes, and a return ticket from the Sprint store saying it. Unfortunately I doubt your carrier will put more weight into the claim with a response from a competitor. It's not the apps. The biggest tip off for mine was the top 3/4 was hyper sensitive, and the bottom had little sensitivity. I flipped it sideways, and proved my point again. The biggest thing to tell them is you paid (in a way) 900 or so dollars for a brand new phone that doesn't work. It's on them to replace it, or fully refund the phone.
    08-28-2016 02:10 PM
    That isn't my issue but the principal is the same.
    08-28-2016 02:11 PM
    I posted this back in days of og note 7. A few others had same issue. Anybody finding they must tap more than once for a selection? I notice it always took 2 taps to open a thread in tapatalk or twitter. Does fixed note 7 have this issue too?
    10-05-2016 11:43 AM
59 123