Worth the upgrade from a Turbo 2?

Bloodthirsty

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I'm kinda torn. I'm wondering if the fast charging is the same. Love how fast the T2 charges. Battery life is nowhere as good as it was new though. I also like the shatterproof screen.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I'm kinda torn. I'm wondering if the fast charging is the same. Love how fast the T2 charges. Battery life is nowhere as good as it was new though. I also like the shatterproof screen.
The Note 7 can charge fast too.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
The turbo 2 is a good phone if you want close to stock android.

The note7 isn't anywhere near stock android. It has has lots of bells and whistles that some people like (like me).

The new moto z will be the first moto droid i haven't bought just because I've decided i like what the notes offer.

imperialdibz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I have had all 3. Personally I think the Z Force is way better than the Turbo 2. The only reason I don't have the Z Force anymore is because I knew I wanted a Note 7 more. I think the Z is a seriously underrated device.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I heard it sucks. Plus no SD card.

Really? I haven't heard that. It's got a better processor, larger screen, better display, better camera, more RAM, adds a fingerprint scanner, is compatible with mods, obviously is a little taller, but less wide and thinner, being newer and not already abandoned, will be supported longer - what's supposed to suck about it?

Toes Up

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a T2 and am planning on upgrading. Everyone has their own checklist but in my opinion the N7 is a very worthy upgrade. The Z Force has the mods which are very intriguing and worth a look. Again, it just depends what you prioritize.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I am upgrading from the T2. I have only had it a month, but I haven't been impressed at all. Can't wait to pick up my N7 tomorrow.

Posted via the Android Central App

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
It's a very different phone. If you love the T2, but feel that's it's getting a bit old, get the Z. If you like the features of the Note7, its definitely not a step down...

Posted via the Android Central App

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
I heard it sucks. Plus no SD card.

Sucks? It's the best Android phone I've used so far - including the Note 7 on which I'm typing this. Its incredible battery life alone makes it worth recommending. Virtually no overhead, like TW has. However, it doesn't look nearly as good as the Note design-wise. (And as you've already been informed, it does take SD cards.)

Bloodthirsty

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Sucks? It's the best Android phone I've used so far - including the Note 7 on which I'm typing this. Its incredible battery life alone makes it worth recommending. Virtually no overhead, like TW has. However, it doesn't look nearly as good as the Note design-wise. (And as you've already been informed, it does take SD cards.)

I realize that. I've been told several times and also acknowledged that I was wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance