08-22-2016 07:07 PM
78 1234
tools
    Suggestion, have them put it on for you.
    08-20-2016 08:51 PM
    My case and screen protector. Only have a slight lifting problem on top left right above volume rocker. Small and lays down easily, takes a few hours before I notice it again. Have used these types of cases and screen protectors with all my phones. Thinking of getting a Zagg though as I have had awesome dealings with them in the past on multiple decices. But for now I'm good with what I have.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Naked and afraid-647.jpg ย 
    giper54 likes this.
    08-20-2016 10:40 PM
    Didn't load the case before.

Attached Thumbnails Naked and afraid-646.jpg ย 
    08-20-2016 10:43 PM
    My Sparin and Tough Armor case work perfect together..No movement, tight fit..

Attachment 236355

Attachment 236356

Attachment 236358
    Do you have a link to these? This looks beautiful
    Carlo Villa likes this.
    08-20-2016 10:54 PM
    I have dropped my phone many times flat on the screen...luckily nothing happened.
    Oy, really? Already? How long have you had the Note 7 that you not only dropped it several times, but dropped it several times on the screen?
    08-20-2016 10:57 PM
    I'm using bodyguardz HD screen protector (blue and white box), and it's the only "case friendly" one I have found. Works great!
    08-20-2016 11:03 PM
    I usually rock my phone naked but this time around im gonna use a case only for at work because if my grubby hands. The ringke fusion crystal clesr case is a slim case with elevated lips at the top and bottom so if it drops face down, it'll be good. I'm not worried in the slightest about scratches on my screen. I don't carry anything else in my pocket with my phone. All these tests on YouTube are done with razor blades and sharp objects and the internet hypes it up.
    08-20-2016 11:04 PM
    I use a Spigen Rugged Armor when I'm out during the day. But, when I'm in the comforts of my home, I take it off so that I can enjoy the beautiful curves of the phone =)
    Viscomi4444 and CrisG like this.
    08-20-2016 11:07 PM
    Slickwraps clear wrap is the way to go
    I was looking at that exact one a couple weeks ago but they didnt have anything for the note7 yet. They have em now?
    08-20-2016 11:08 PM
    I was looking at that exact one a couple weeks ago but they didnt have anything for the note7 yet. They have em now?
    They do. I ordered them first day they were released. But, they said they're on backorder right now.
    08-20-2016 11:10 PM
    Verizon put a glass tempered protector on mine. It's great. I also got a Tumi case. I am waiting on my Samsung Sview case to arrive. I like having more than one case. I have the Samsung wireless home charger got a car charger and a movie battery pak. My smart watch caps it. Am ready. Already seeing phone envy

skatergirl and dakini03 like this.
    08-21-2016 12:16 AM
    I'm currently running the Spigen Flex film screen protector and Rugged armor case. The screen protector sticks well but doesn't cover the sides of the glass (probably to prevent the edge from peeling up). But I am about ready to go naked since the film itself is kinda flimsy and thin, resulting in tons of indentations and marks from just a couple days of light use.
    I may just keep the Spigen on until Samsung releases their official screen protector.
    08-21-2016 12:21 AM
    I am using a Spigen Neo Hybrid. The case is actually really nice.
    Agree, it the only case that doesn't ruin the phone good looks. Make sure it clear though. I had it for the S7E amazing case but still wish it had a stand.
    08-21-2016 12:45 AM
    FYI, Verizon is selling a curved tempered glass protector. It is $34 and has adhesive on top, bottom, and both sides.
    Just installed it, and it is almost perfect. I have installed many glass protectors and this was the most difficult BC you have to be exact. I am a fraction of a millimeter off and it is driving me nuts lol.
    Do you know who makes it? I don't see it on their website.
    08-21-2016 02:16 AM
    Before I received my Note 7, I had in-hand the following:

* Sparin tempered glass cover
    * Skinomi plastic (wet-apply) front and back protection covers
    * Ringke air case

I was prepared - or so I thought. The Sparin worked for a few hours, and even worked with the Ringke case, but after a few hours, the glass started to move, and the case started to push it away from the phone. The adhesive on the tempered-glass cases are only at the top and bottom - not enough to hold them in place. Eventually the glass cracked when I tried to reposition it. From what I can see, all the full-coverage tempered glass covers have the same adhesive in the same place.

So, to plan B. I applied the Skinomi on the front glass. It appeared to install properly, even on the edges. I waited a couple of hours for it to dry and put the Ringke case on. The Skinomi immediately crimped at the corners. It was quickly obvious, that NO cover - glass or plastic - would work with a case, even a minimal case like the Ringke Air. Amazon reviews confirmed this.

At this point, after reading a LOT of Amazon reviews, I realize the following:

1) You can have a case, but no front glass protection (not plastic or tempered-glass); or
    2) You can have front-glass protection and a rear protector with PLASTIC (no tempered-glass) and no case.

Both of these leave you half-naked, plus, I don't like the plastic front-protectors.

I hate the thought of not having front-glass protection (especially after seeing the youtube videos) and, although I don't drop my phone a lot, it does happen. So, the decision comes down to: Which is the least of the evils?

At best, I'll be half-naked and afraid.

I have both on mine right now, and the protector is not lifting at all. The case doesn't touch it; perfect fit on both. It's not hopeless, at all.

Spigen Tough Armor Heavy Duty Slim case

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GIUIG0G...cUvbUpU5351281

and

BodyGuardz HD Contour Screen Protector

https://www.att.com/accessories/scre...sku=sku7990423
    08-21-2016 02:33 AM
    My Sparin and Tough Armor case work perfect together..No movement, tight fit..

Attachment 236355

Attachment 236356

Attachment 236358

How long have you had it on ... a couple of hours? ๐Ÿ˜

It still amazes me folks are waisting dosh on that nonsense.

Get a flip case. It's the only thing that provides rear and front protection other than some ridiculous contraption cases that make the edge look like an original motorola brick phone.

Still, keep spending your hard earned ๐Ÿ˜†
    08-21-2016 02:35 AM
    Do you have a link to these? This looks beautiful
    You talking about where to buy the Sparin, or a link to the pictures I took of the Sparin Temp Glass on my Note 7?

This is where I purchased..

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU5351346

Link to pics.

http://www.cehoward.net/spar47.jpg

http://www.cehoward.net/spar00.jpg
    08-21-2016 03:47 AM
    I had a ZAGG put on at Best Buy and he advised me not to put the case on (OtterBox Commuter) until at least 24 hours had passed, because otherwise the edges would peel. Maybe people are jumping the gun?
    Thisistip likes this.
    08-21-2016 04:17 AM
    I had a ZAGG put on at Best Buy and he advised me not to put the case on (OtterBox Commuter) until at least 24 hours had passed, because otherwise the edges would peel. Maybe people are jumping the gun?
    Maybe. But my Zagg was just too big for a case.
    08-21-2016 06:35 AM
    Do you know who makes it? I don't see it on their website.
    Verizon Curved Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Galaxy Note7 - Verizon Wireless
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=MqvW099y
    08-21-2016 06:37 AM
    I am using Note 4 since about one & a half year now & I prefer it naked - no case, no protectors.
    But for these completely glass wrapped phones nowadays, I would recommend that option 2 is less evil & more logical (to protect that beautiful glass). Any protective case will steal away the look & feel of Note 7,in my opinion, & serve no purpose to provide protection to the glass.
    08-21-2016 07:41 AM
    I'm going to try one more thing. All of the tempered glass protectors seem to be the same - limited adhesive top & bottom and VERY minimal adhesive on the sides. The adhesive is the weak point. It may hold for a few days, but not much longer.

I've had a plastic (Skinomi) protector on the front for a day now - and hate it. Once you've used a glass protector, it's hard to go back to plastic.

My next solution is to try one of these tempered-glass protectors (doesn't matter which one - I suspect the same factory in China makes them all), and apply a TINY dab of silicone seal on each of the 4 corners, and leave the phone for 24 hrs after applying the screen protector so the silicone seal can dry. The glass protector will be black on the top/bottom, so the silicone seal won't be seen. I've already applied a wet-apply (Skinomi) back protector. I'll then go without a case. At least the screen will be protected.
    hailsusy90 likes this.
    08-21-2016 07:45 AM
    Verizon Curved Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Galaxy Note7 - Verizon Wireless
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=YErKj2go
    Thank you! I looked at the accessories they had for the phone at the bottom of the phone page, and it wasn't listed there; I was lazy and didn't think to look in the accessories section.

Now... Wonder if they'll put it on an AT&T phone if I decide to do it... ๐Ÿค”
    08-21-2016 09:09 AM
    Verizon put a glass tempered protector on mine. It's great. I also got a Tumi case. I am waiting on my Samsung Sview case to arrive. I like having more than one case. I have the Samsung wireless home charger got a car charger and a movie battery pak. My smart watch caps it. Am ready. Already seeing phone envy

Is that protector 100 percent clear?
    08-21-2016 10:17 AM
    Too bad Samsung doesn't just offer a flat Note 7 as well. Would solve all these problems.
    CehowardNote7 likes this.
    08-21-2016 08:15 PM
78 1234