I...can't....peel...off...the....front....plastic....HELP!

angiebugg

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
So, I have had my note 7 for a day and I love it. It is exactly what I have been waiting for...although i many seem to get myself to peel off this front plastic. Did you happen to leave yours on too??

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Mine is still firmly in place, I like it so much it's staying until it gives.

Posted from the N7 Dolphin Tears™ on Big Red

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
My verizon one was clear, and it was very hard to remove! On the plus side it is clear so u can leave it on a while if you want lol.

I just just slowly worked a corner of it until it finally came loose.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Crap, now I'm worried about leaving mine on for a while.
I have Verizon and it's just clear. I'm going to leave it on until I can find a decent screen protector.

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Omg..lol... never let me hold your note. I hate the plastic that comes on electronics. When i find someone (usually my mother) who leaves it on, I peel it off. The at&t plastic cover was thick plastic and had a txt and drive notice on it. The sales guy at the store peeled it off before he even turned it on.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Omg..lol... never let me hold your note. I hate the plastic that comes on electronics. When i find someone (usually my mother) who leaves it on, I peel it off. The at&t plastic cover was thick plastic and had a txt and drive notice on it. The sales guy at the store peeled it off before he even turned it on.

The Verizon one is as subtle as packaging goes. It's like one of the old thick wet apply ones. Not super thick, but it's cool. I thought it was a screen protector when I saw it on other Verizon customer phones before I got mine.

Verizon don't care if we text and drive. 😂

Posted from the N7 Dolphin Tears™ on Big Red

CrisG

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm leaving mine on, too, until I get a screen protector. I'm with T-Mobile, and mine has instructions on how to insert the sim and micro sd card.

doodleholic

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I would have left the plastic on for a bit, but Sprint decided to helpfully have writing all over theirs. :p At least it made me less squeamish about pulling it off.

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
..."Verizon don't care if we text and drive. 😂"

Lol...thats funny, but so true! I think they are like the only company in the world that doesn't say, "Like Us on Facebook" cuz even THEY know, no one WOULD" lol

BTC

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar