AT&T note 7 keeps on rebooting!

fabris40

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
This is terrible, my brand new Note 7 has a serious issue, it keeps getting into a rebooting loop and it goes on for several minutes! This is a random situation and I can't associate to any particular behavior. Tried to wipe cash partitions with no success, the problem started as soon as I moved some of my old phone (note 4) to the new phone through the smart switch method. After the process was over the rebooting started and it still goes on to day. I reset to factory settings but the problem still keeps on coming back. Any suggestions?
Thanks

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Maybe motherboard issue...like the lg g4 had the boot loop issue
Get it replaced

Posted via Limited Edition Lumia 950 with Mozo Case or Beautiful Gold S7 Edge or Surface pro 4 or Lumia 1020 or motoe or iphone 5s

fabris40

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
Would the sd card have anything to do with it? I have a Samsung pro + 64g. May be I will try to remove it and see what happens although I just don't think it's the problem.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
When you reset to factory, did you install anything? If not then it sounds like a defective one and I would get a warranty replacement

foyzur

May 16, 2016
Visit site
Guys, it cant be the motherboard. theres something in the most recent update. we cant all have the same apps installed right? i bought a note 7. they rolled out the updates on the note 7 quite quickly. it kept rebooting. slowlyas each day went by it rebooted more and more until it got bricked. i had a note edge for a while too. a few days ago it had an update. guess what.. same thing happening here. i would suggest we wait for a patch of some sort and make a complaint. i can see that a few more days, and ill have another bricked phone