I just signed up for t-mobile and I will be geting 2 note 7's by tuesday.I cant wait...I have never hade a note or any samsung flagship so I hope ill love it.I do have a few questions for anyone who has ditched a carrier for t mobile.First how easy is it for t mobile to handle things with your current carrier and possibly how much out of pocket money if any did any of you have to pay to switch?I do have a lg g flex 2 and the new G5 ill be sending to t mobile once my notes arrive.Thanks for any replies.Plus tell me what you all like best about your note 7's.
    08-20-2016 08:40 PM
    Sending a phone back to them is not that hard, honestly. By "how much money of out pocket to switch," what do you mean?

If you are talking about early termination fees and if they'll pay them, T-Mobile covers pretty much all of it BUT you have to follow their guidelines very closely. The online tool for early termination can be a little screwy so it's usually best to go into a store. You will need the final Sprint bill with the amount due on the phones circled and with arrows pointing to it lol.

I hope that answers at least part of the question. What else are you wondering about T-Mobile?

As for the Note, I am still waiting for it to get here.
    08-21-2016 12:39 AM
    I just signed up for t-mobile and I will be geting 2 note 7's by tuesday.I cant wait...I have never hade a note or any samsung flagship so I hope ill love it.I do have a few questions for anyone who has ditched a carrier for t mobile.First how easy is it for t mobile to handle things with your current carrier and possibly how much out of pocket money if any did any of you have to pay to switch?I do have a lg g flex 2 and the new G5 ill be sending to t mobile once my notes arrive.Thanks for any replies.Plus tell me what you all like best about your note 7's.
    I hate T-Mobile but I am not paying for it. Where I live in the mountain, I get zero reception while AT&T user still do. Also when you lose signal, you lose GPS as well not to mention T-Mobile **** poor customer support. Force you to buy their sims starter kit when you already have a working sim card.
    08-21-2016 01:11 AM
    That was pretty much it thanks.I just wanted to see how easy it was for others who made a switch like me so I can compare my experience with theirs.Just in case I happen to run into any issues down the line.
    08-21-2016 01:15 AM
    I was also told that when I get my new phones and I port my numbers over it basically shuts off my lines with sprint automatically and I wont have to call sprint to cancel....is that true?...and if so should I then get a final bill from sprint or will I need to call and confirm with them anyway? Thanks again for any help.
    08-21-2016 01:20 AM
    I hate T-Mobile but I am not paying for it. Where I live in the mountain, I get zero reception while AT&T user still do. Also when you lose signal, you lose GPS as well not to mention T-Mobile **** poor customer support. Force you to buy their sims starter kit when you already have a working sim card.
    Yea I didn't like I had to buy a sim kit but the cost difference for me was worth the switch.
    08-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Yea I didn't like I had to buy a sim kit but the cost difference for me was worth the switch.
    It is if you have great T-Mobile reception in your area. I don't. It also help that T-mobile customer support is 24/7 unlike AT&T (apologize if I'm wrong), and T-Mobile has the least amount of bloatware of the top 4 major U.S carrier. But that is about it. I hate my experience in any T-Mobile store and no retailer like Best Buy, Target, Sams Club carry T-Mobile so you won't get extra incentive. With that said, If I was paying, no way would I go with T-Mobile. Losing signal is the worst thing that can happen if you are stuck in the middle of nowhere.
    08-21-2016 01:31 AM
    When you port your number it cancels your Sprint account. Sprint will send you a final bill including the early termination fee. You will have to pay all of it upfront. This is because you need your final bill showing the ETF, you need to upload a pic of the bill showing your name, address, and ETF, then T-Mobile will process it and send you a prepaid Visa card for the amount of the ETF. That process takes about 6 weeks. 6 weeks after you submit your last bill with Sprint, you will get your prepaid Visa paying you back for the ETF.
    08-21-2016 02:38 AM
    Also, here's something else T-Mobile doesn't tell you. If you finance something with the Equipment Installation Plan (phones, accessories, cases, etc), you can pay them off early. They will deduct that amount from your plan that month. Fantastic, what they don't tell you is they just transfer that amount to your next months bill. For easy math say your bill is $100, and you financed a $25 case, then you pay off the case in full in one payment, your bill becomes $75, and next month your bill is $125.
    08-21-2016 02:44 AM
    I am in the Los Angeles area and I have had nothing but a Great experience with T-Mobile!
    Outstanding service!.
    08-21-2016 05:40 AM
    Thank all...hope to hear more from people that have gone through a switch like me.
    08-21-2016 10:32 AM
    I switched to T-Mobile back in December when they were offering $200/ line credit for Sprint customers. I was with Sprint for 15+ years.

We switched in store and ported over 5 lines. If you have ETF or phones you want paid off, you have to trade in phones to them. We had 2 lines under contract and 3 lines that weren't so we traded in 2 phones to get the ETF reimbursement. We traded in 2 LG G4's.

When it was done, we walked out of the store with LG V10, 3 LG G4's and a Samsung Galaxy Prime (all on JOD) and the monthly payment was exactly the same as Sprint except on Sprint we shared 8gb and with T-Mobile every line gets 10gb.

We also walked out with over $1200 in credit sitting on the T-Mobile account (5 lines x $200 plus 2 phone trade ins). Well, not actually walked out with the credit for each line, that got posted about 4 weeks later. Could have used the credit to pay down the phones but decided to let it pay the bill. Joined T-Mobile early December, didn't have to pay a bill until May.

The final bill from Sprint after monthly charges and ETF was about $1300 I think. T-Mobile covered most of that with a gift card after about 6 weeks.

In the end T-Mobile paid out over $2100 to acquire my 5 lines.

Pretty decent deal.
    08-21-2016 11:42 AM
    Thanks tourbound that was very helpful.I appreciate it.
    08-21-2016 08:56 PM
    I ditched Sprint for T-Mobile to get on their Jump On Demand program... Best thing I ever did! I get 10 Gigs per line monthly, binge on, T-Mobile Tuesdays, & their network is light years ahead of Sprints in my area, and all for the same price!!!

Go home Sprint, you're drunk!
    08-22-2016 05:05 AM