I had all the programs loaded from my google account.

But the Amazon Kindle and Photos app won't work and force close and default to disabled. However, they don't show up as disabled in the app manager. They only show up in the Play Store but show up as disabled and I can't enable it. I have tried uninstalling it and installing, but 20 seconds after I open them they force close and then become "disabled" again.

I sideloaded amazon underground to try and fix. But didn't work.

I saw one fix was to download Amazon Audible because it resulted in conflict. But downloaded and nothing.

Any other fixes out there?
    08-20-2016 09:34 PM
    I am getting the same issues with the Amazon Kindle app (i.e. disabled, can't really enable, etc). I've tried similar things that you have done as well with no luck either. Also, in the Galaxy Essentials app, I don't have an option to be able to download the Amazon Video app. I am on the Sprint Network (prob not the issue).
    08-21-2016 11:53 AM
    Very strange, I came from a rooted phone, but these were installed from the market automatically.

I am on Sprint also, surely they don't have an app that conflicts, it worked fine on my last phone.
    08-21-2016 12:57 PM
    No problems for me.
    08-21-2016 01:07 PM
    Anyone else having issues with Amazon apps?
    08-22-2016 09:25 AM
    I tested Amazon Kindle and Amazon Video on my Note 7, and didn't have any problems. I would think uninstalling and reinstalling like you did would have been the most likely to fix your problems. Have you tried clearing both the cache for those apps as well the system cache (which you'd have to boot into recovery mode to clear)?
    08-22-2016 09:35 AM
    Ugh, did a factory reset and still can't load kindle and photos. I am going crazy over here
    08-22-2016 03:58 PM
    Yeah I'm having issue to started this moring music won't work right
    08-22-2016 08:58 PM
    I did factory resets, loaded phone with different gmail and Samsung accounts.

No matter what I do and what other Amazon apps I load, kindle, underground, photos and music are permanently disabled and not recognized under disabled apps or disabled system apps under settings. Not even recognized in developer section inactive apps

It has to be an error loading on the stock OS, looks like I will be making a trip to the Sprint store to try and get it reloaded or a new one, ugh
    08-22-2016 10:23 PM
    I can't get video from Amazon Video to cast to my TV using Google Cast. Sound works. Have no problems with same video using Note 4.
    08-24-2016 12:52 PM
    I received a new Note 7 from Sprint yesterday due to the issue I mentioned above. Went through the setup process and still having the same issues. The folks that can get the Kindle and Amazon Video apps to work are you on Sprint? I've tried the factory reset also on the first Note 7 to no avail. For both of the Note 7s, I have yet to activate the phone. I wonder if the apps require an activated phone using cell network before everything will work?!
    08-25-2016 04:43 PM
    Are you on Sprint?
    08-25-2016 04:48 PM
    I didn't activate either, I was waiting for the phone to be set up properly before I did that. I have never heard of that being a problem. The Amazon apps work on my old phones I have deactivated and given to children

I am going in to Sprint and getting a new one today.

I have to think it was how they loaded the apps at the Sprint location puting on bloatware. I contacted Amazon and Google and they couldn't figure it out.
    08-27-2016 08:57 AM
    I tried to return the phone to my local Sprint store 1738 in Dallas and they spent six hours trying to fix it and the said it was a known app issue and not a defect with the phone and won't return the phone without a restocking fee
    08-27-2016 05:48 PM
    I received a new Note 7 from Sprint yesterday due to the issue I mentioned above. Went through the setup process and still having the same issues. The folks that can get the Kindle and Amazon Video apps to work are you on Sprint? I've tried the factory reset also on the first Note 7 to no avail. For both of the Note 7s, I have yet to activate the phone. I wonder if the apps require an activated phone using cell network before everything will work?!
    I also received my new Note 7 from Sprint. I've downloaded Amazon Underground app, removed it and re-downloaded it many times and what happens EVERY time is- once I try to use the app, it shuts down and it literally disappeared from my phone, this is also true with Amazon Instant video app
    08-28-2016 10:03 AM
    Yes, I am. As noted earlier I'm having the same problem as you are
    08-28-2016 10:28 AM
    Yep those are the issues I've been having with underground and instant video.

Have you reported to Sprint or anyone else, any response?

Do your kindle, photos or music app work?
    08-28-2016 02:21 PM
    I'm on Sprint with my Note 7 and Amazon video, Kindle and photos all work without any problems. I wouldn't think the phone not being activated would matter since I've had them on numerous deactivated devices and they still worked.
    08-28-2016 03:41 PM
    I have deleted and installed many different versions with no luck. Even sideloaded different versions, nothing worked.

I picked up my phone today and said it was a software odd and wouldn't replace the phone. Even though they couldn't fix it and the other note 7s are fully compatible with the apps.

Now I have to spend an hour on the phone to get Sprint to take it back, ugh.
    08-28-2016 06:52 PM
    I'm at sprint right now. Let you know
    08-30-2016 10:35 AM
    While at my local Sprint store the manager tried downloading Amazon underground and instant video on 2 different note 7's. One phone was out of the box and the other phone was a Sprint employee's phone. All three (including mine) of Note 7's responded the same way when attempting to download Amazon Underground and instant video. The app downloaded but disappeared shortly after the download was finished. At this point, there is no solution
    08-30-2016 02:45 PM
    I Got it to work. After calling Samsung with no luck, a phone call to Amazon did the trick. Log on to Amazon on a computer, go to your account, then your devices. Find the app that isn't working. On the left side select action then select delete. Now on your phone reinstall the apps that aren't working. This worked perfectly for me. Good luck
    08-30-2016 04:54 PM
    Used it today to order a car mount for my phone
    08-30-2016 05:12 PM
    Just wanted to update everyone here. After activating my phone, it looks like Sprint added more Sprint based apps and also added the Amazon apps. Everything is working fine once the phone was activated. I'm not sure why Sprint techs at the store and over the phone wouldn't know this detail.
    09-07-2016 08:14 PM