Sooo has any one dropped there phone yet?

mgm83

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Because I did. I took my case off to show my brother the phone, put it in my pocket ( without the case ) I went to get in my truck and it fell out of my pocket onto the driveway... smh.. I had cargo shorts on btw.. minor scratches on all four corners. No cracks.

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Not yet but I had horrible luck with my s7 edge. I dropped two of them and they both cracked. Both happened when I was getting in my car. I don't use cases so the shattered completely. I never learn though because I'm still going naked!

seacow1500

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Yep, it was on the end table and I reach for a glass and down it went. No case and landed face down on wood floors. No damage other than the girlfriends ears from my foul mouth!!

mmohn01

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I work in Wireless, and I toss my phone across the floor 4-5 times a day to demonstrate the durability of my case. I've never broken a phone. I use Tech21.

anon(632186)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Dropped mine on tile kitchen floor tonight. Came flying out of my samsung led case and I thought it was done for. Luckily only suffered a very small dent on the corner. Rest of phone is flawless.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I always cringe when I see you all do that.

I actually got sent into hysterics when the Verizon guy tried to sell my sister one for her GS6. He was tossing his iPhone across the store and dramatically palm bouncing it out of his hands. I finally snatched it away from him and told him to stop.

My sister bought all three colors they had.

Posted from the N7 Dolphin Tears™ on Big Red

Cotano

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I dropped by phone. Only once. It just slipped out my hand. But I didn't panic. I took a quick breathe and pasused halfway through. Somehow I found my hand had managed to catch it about a foot above the ground.

This note 7 with a tech21 case was saved from the fall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34