How do you completely turn off the lights for the back and recents key?

Christine Aflak

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
How do you completely turn off the lights for the back and recents key? This used to be an option in Samsung phones but I can't find it anywhere. If I'm being honest, it's hard to find a lot of things. The settings are all over the place.

Posted via the Android Central App

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
How do you completely turn off the lights for the back and recents key? This used to be an option in Samsung phones but I can't find it anywhere. If I'm being honest, it's hard to find a lot of things. The settings are all over the place.

not all carriers give the option. i had same issue with my note 5. though with the note 7 the lights dont stay on consistently, its still annoying at night. just download Galaxy Button Lights. from the google app store. its what i used on my note 5. hope that helps.

Christine Aflak

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
not all carriers give the option. i had same issue with my note 5. though with the note 7 the lights dont stay on consistently, its still annoying at night. just download Galaxy Button Lights. from the google app store. its what i used on my note 5. hope that helps.

Just got that. Thank you!

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
This is the thing I can't stand and why Samsung needs to stand up to carriers. What business does a carrier have to pull that setting?