I know this has nothing to do with the note 7 but.....

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone get an annoying pop up saying congratulations you're have been chosen for a free iPhone etc just answer a few questions blah blah blah when coming on this site? I get it here and there when I get on here. Just now I had it do it twice back to back. I never click on it cause it probably a scam.

whtchdr

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Try closing out all the tabs in your browser or clearing the cookies. You might have picked up a nefarious element that is popping up through Ads.

PRGDR

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone get an annoying pop up saying congratulations you're have been chosen for a free iPhone etc just answer a few questions blah blah blah when coming on this site? I get it here and there when I get on here. Just now I had it do it twice back to back. I never click on it cause it probably a scam.

As you say, probably nothing to do with the note 7, it could have happened to you while browsing in any device, you probably picked up some kind of minor malware from some site you visited. I would clear the browser's cache and data to see if it goes away (assuming you do no have important bookmarks or something like that that might get erased by clearing the app's data). If that won't work, and if it is at all possible (I do not know, I do not own a note 7 yet), I would also remove and reinstall the app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane