Okay so I bought an OEM samsung wireless fast charger. Everytime I use it, within a few minutes it normally will start flashing blue and pause charging. It never gets hot, not even warm. When it does charge, it is super fast. But most of the time, it will start flashing and pause charging.

Is there something im doing wrong? I have used both a Spigen and a UAG case and it does it with both. I make sure the phone is aligned on the center and I still have the same issue.
    08-21-2016 05:42 AM
    What does it do without the case?
    08-21-2016 05:52 AM
    I had the same problem when my note5 got marshmallow. I chalked it up to faulty charger until a couple months later i had do a fdr on my note 5 and then it worked fine.

Take the case off while you are trying to figure it out. While most cases should work fine, go ahead and get that confirmed.
    08-21-2016 06:08 AM
    I had that issue with my S7 edge until I got the official samsung wireless charger. The offbrand I had previously did exactly what you're saying.

--RICH
    08-21-2016 06:10 AM
    I had that issue with my S7 edge until I got the official samsung wireless charger. The offbrand I had previously did exactly what you're saying.

--RICH
    OP has official Samsung charger.
    08-21-2016 07:24 AM
    I've had that happen sporadically. Generally it's the case's fault, or in one instance I had the charger connected to a third-party adapter and not the Samsung adapter that came with the charger. Once I switched back, it worked fine.
    08-21-2016 07:26 AM
    My charger is the original samsing charger with the original cord and everything. My boyfriend has the same exact case on his phone and his wireless charger works fine. Im gonna try mine later today on his charger..
    08-21-2016 09:33 AM
    Mine will only stay charging on my wireless charger in slow, not fast, mode.
    08-31-2016 03:05 PM
    I just got a Fast wireless charger with my note 7 and it charges just fine ( in a Slim Spigen and Supcase Ghost Shell) but when i go to charge my note 5 i guess it may be the case (VRS High ProShield) its in its hard to find the sweet spot..but without the case the charger works fine on the note 5 ....if you have a case that makes the phone taller it kinda takes it away from the sweet spot of the official charger stand...
    08-31-2016 03:11 PM
    I run my Note 7 horizontal on the Samsung Wireless Fast charger stand - when vertical, the charging coil doesn't center on the battery as well as it does when you lay the phone sideways. It might just be me but it seems to charge faster with the phone sideways too?
    08-31-2016 11:25 PM
    I run my Note 7 horizontal on the Samsung Wireless Fast charger stand - when vertical, the charging coil doesn't center on the battery as well as it does when you lay the phone sideways. It might just be me but it seems to charge faster with the phone sideways too?
    I have the same thing happening to me, mine doesn't charge at all when on the vertical stand with a case, it's weird because the case doesn't add much to the phone. I can charge it horizontally with the case on.
    09-01-2016 03:22 AM
    Basically. the upper part of the charging coil on the phone ends up above the charging coil of the charger... not a lot, but enough to make a difference. When horizontal, you can have the entire surfaces of both coils aligned much better... nit-picking, but I still feel it charges quicker! It also lays closer to the counter so I don't knock the damned thing over trying to remove it from charging. :-)

Wireless Fast Charging issue?-note_7_charging.jpg
    09-01-2016 09:15 AM
    FWIW, I'm using the same wireless charging stand that I used with my N3 & N4. Zero charging issues whether fast charge or not. A little positional in comparison, but I found the sweet spot right away.
    09-01-2016 09:24 AM
    Okay so I bought an OEM samsung wireless fast charger. Everytime I use it, within a few minutes it normally will start flashing blue and pause charging. It never gets hot, not even warm. When it does charge, it is super fast. But most of the time, it will start flashing and pause charging.

Is there something im doing wrong? I have used both a Spigen and a UAG case and it does it with both. I make sure the phone is aligned on the center and I still have the same issue.
    Yup, this has happened to me as well. It is NOT a problem with the position of the phone on the charger, a case, or anything else. It is a problem with the OEM charger. I have had many, many wireless chargers over the years and they all work fine, except for this Samsung Fast wireless charger. I used it without a case at all, and it behaved as you describe.

Charging attempts on this device for me occured exactly as you describe above. Given how expensive these are, I am quite non-plussed about this. I ended up picking up a few of these, which work great and are about 1/2 the price.
    09-01-2016 09:45 AM