Note 7 Preorder Didn't Come In (Help me pass the time)

elreb

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
Hey everyone! I am not complaining (since I already did on launch day) but I haven't received my Note 7 yet so I am still using my iPhone 6. Because it seems like it's going to be a while, I want to ask you all what apps I should download when I get it. The last Samsung I had was the Samsung Galaxy S3, so any tips or tricks you have for my new phone will be much appreciated. :)

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my Note7 two days before the 19th launch date and I got it on the 19th! Via Fed ex.

I love Nova Prime launcher , much better than Touchwiz 😊

elreb

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
I ordered my Note7 two days before the 19th launch date and I got it on the 19th! Via Fed ex.

I love Nova Prime launcher , much better than Touchwiz ??????

I ordered it two weeks before launch and yet here I am! Oh well. :(
I'll have to check Nova Prime out. I googled it a bit to see what it was all about. Thanks.

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Wow that sucks...here's mine 😊

5c9c18d49bb6a577f03f8645836ab2a6.jpg

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
This is my home screen with Touchwiz

d4fa5cb0fc039b96d5987f3ed29a2586.jpg

This is my home screen with Nova Prime Launcher

cbd2ba7c3a07f426db847204e980607a.jpg

Nova Prime Launcher offers multitude options to set up your phone, the scroll effect, infinite scroll, size , etc

Get it you'll love it

elreb

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
First thing to do is install Nova 3.3 (google it, you'll find the apk), if you want the last best Nova, before they switched to the horrid white theme (imo) of lolipop and marshmallow. You can still apply Nova premium to 3.3 as well. Then I usually slap on the black theme from Sammy's theme store (it's free). The one that has the awesome colorful rings around the icons.

You get the best of TW (settings, camera, features) with the look and feel of ASOP (to an extent). Super clean, black look. It's great :)

elreb

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
First thing to do is install Nova 3.3 (google it, you'll find the apk), if you want the last best Nova, before they switched to the horrid white theme (imo) of lolipop and marshmallow. You can still apply Nova premium to 3.3 as well. Then I usually slap on the black theme from Sammy's theme store (it's free). The one that has the awesome colorful rings around the icons.

You get the best of TW (settings, camera, features) with the look and feel of ASOP (to an extent). Super clean, black look. It's great :)

Do you have any screenshots?

1dtbrown

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I preordered from Best Buy and my phone still has not arrived and they would not give me the one they had open because they wanted to sell it. I have an upgrade. They say mine may arrive today or tomorrow.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I preordered black/ATT on 8/3 around 8 a.m. from Samsung.com and still "preparing for shipment". I think ATT didn't expect this many people wanting the note 7.

Edgar5

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
I preordered from Best Buy and my phone still has not arrived and they would not give me the one they had open because they wanted to sell it. I have an upgrade. They say mine may arrive today or tomorrow.

Did they tell you this in store or through the customer service line?

racquetballer

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
On the FedEx truck for delivery @ 8:05 AM PDT. Expected delivery time 11:50 AM - 4:30 PM PDT. The Note 7 watch ends @ 2:08 PM PDT finally in my hands.... I have Nova Launcher for years and I'm sure I'll put it on the Note 7.....