Rotating lock screen wallpaper?

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
There was a setting on my S7 Edge (Settings - Wallpaper) where I could select multiple photos to use on my lock screen where they would rotate every time I viewed my lock screen. Still possible on the Note 7?

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
There was a setting on my S7 Edge (Settings - Wallpaper) where I could select multiple photos to use on my lock screen where they would rotate every time I viewed my lock screen. Still possible on the Note 7?
8243ef68e71ebce5c81a31eadaa548f4.jpg

This is the only thing i see. Its under display. Only works when charging though

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Nope. The dedicated wallpaper changer that came up when you long press on the home screen, is now just a link to the themes system, and it doesn't allow multiple wallpapers. Sorry.

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Nope. The dedicated wallpaper changer that came up when you long press on the home screen, is now just a link to the themes system, and it doesn't allow multiple wallpapers. Sorry.
Thanks. I was going crazy looking for it. It was nice to rotate through 30 different pictures of my kids every time I unlocked my phone. Hopefully in a software update.