What to do with the Note 3 after upgrade?

JakeMcGovern

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
Hey, so I'm picking up the note 7 next week, I have been using the note 3 upon release do you think the upgrade will be worth it?

But I don't know what to do with the Note 3... What do you all think about putting stock Android on it? Or anyone have any other suggestions? I want it to be quick and snappy.

Posted via the Android Central App

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Hey, so I'm picking up the note 7 next week, I have been using the note 3 upon release do you think the upgrade will be worth it?

But I don't know what to do with the Note 3... What do you all think about putting stock Android on it? Or anyone have any other suggestions? I want it to be quick and snappy.

Donate it to someone that needs a phone.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Im currently using my N3 as a t.v. remote and media center to cast stuff to the Chromecast.... Also using it to stream XMradio over bt..... oh and I'm using it to fb and surf forums while N7 is on charger....

PRGDR

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site

From the reviews I have seen, if you have the cash, the upgrade is definitely worth it.

But the Note 3 is a very nice machine, I would first flash a custom ROM and use it as a backup phone or give it to a relative.

Good luck with your new note!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol