"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" That's a direct quote from my four year old Granddaughter (who is actually now a teenager) while sitting in her car seat in the back seat while listening to my Daughter and Son-in-Law argue and complain about the different places they were trying to decide where to eat. At four years old, mind you, she finally got sick of listening to them bicker and yelled "Shut up, shut up, shut up!" My Daughter and Son-in-Law, both stunned, just sat there looking at her trying to figure out where that came from!!! :-)

Anyway, what I'm trying to get at here is... after two days of reading complaint after complaint about a phone that I have been thoroughly enjoying for more than forty eight hours... in the words of that little four year old (again, now a teenager) "Shut up, shut up, shut up!"

Shut up, shut up, shut up!-laugh_2b.jpg
    08-21-2016 01:18 PM
    Hahaha, cute story.
    jimd1050 likes this.
    08-21-2016 01:34 PM
    Ha, new devices always come with at least two weeks of complaints.
    nonie, Guytronic and jimd1050 like this.
    08-21-2016 01:55 PM
    Ha, new devices always come with at least two weeks of complaints.
    This is true.
    jimd1050 likes this.
    08-21-2016 01:59 PM
    "Shut up, shut up, shut up!" That's a direct quote from my four year old Granddaughter (who is actually now a teenager) while sitting in her car seat in the back seat while listening to my Daughter and Son-in-Law argue and complain about the different places they were trying to decide where to eat. At four years old, mind you, she finally got sick of listening to them bicker and yelled "Shut up, shut up, shut up!" My Daughter and Son-in-Law, both stunned, just sat there looking at her trying to figure out where that came from!!! :-)

Anyway, what I'm trying to get at here is... after two days of reading complaint after complaint about a phone that I have been thoroughly enjoying for more than forty eight hours... in the words of that little four year old (again, now a teenager) "Shut up, shut up, shut up!"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Laugh_2b.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	236502
    I am with you. Unless a person has a lemon in his or her hands, this is an AMAZING phone!!
    jimd1050 likes this.
    08-21-2016 02:04 PM