What to do with old note?

JakeMcGovern

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
I just got the note 7!! I'm wondering.. What shall I do with my note 3??? Stock Android maybe? Any suggestions feel free to let me know!

Posted via the Android Central App

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
3 reasonable choices:

1. Keep it for a backup in case the new one explodes or gets lost or gets hit by a bus
2. Sell it on Swappa or in our marketplace, etc
3. Destroy it in an EPIC fashion, filming the process with your Note 7 and post the video on YouTube

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
3 reasonable choices:

1. Keep it for a backup in case the new one explodes or gets lost or gets hit by a bus
2. Sell it on Swappa or in our marketplace, etc
3. Destroy it in an EPIC fashion, filming the process with your Note 7 and post the video on YouTube

I remember taking my Galaxy s2 and running it over with the forklift at work when I upgraded to the note 2......That was a great feeling lol

JakeMcGovern

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
Guys. I was thinking more along the lines of roms etc... :p I will keep it as a backup but what you think about speeding it up etc?

Posted via the Android Central App

Doug Moffat

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
I use my Note 4 to play my TV and movie library using mhl and other devices which are incompatible with my Note 5, and apparently, the Note 7.

I use the ir blaster to control my Samsung TV when I misplace my remote-which occurs frequently.

Finally, I read a lot of books and the Note 4 seems wider to me and more comfortable in my hand.

I regret that I traded in my Note 3 when I purchased the 4. That was a great phone and I have had all the Notes with the exception of the first.