Textra question on Note 7

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
When using Textra - if you want to send an image to someone and click on the plus sign attachment icon it seems like it opens the Gallery in reverse order - meaning the oldest pics are first and you have to scroll to the bottom of the gallery to get to recent pics.

Is there a way to change this behavior within Textra? My gallery opens regular on it's own with the most recent pics being on top - but it's the opposite with Textra which is annoying. It's almost like Textra views ALL my pics that I transferred over from my Note 4 as having been taken on August 19th - so it's a total mess - while my actual Gallery app still shows them in the correct order.

Thanks!

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
If you click the plus sign, there should be a little gallery image that shows up. I hit that then it brings up my entire gallery.

Posted from the N7 Dolphin Tears™ on Big Red

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Correct - same on mine - but the gallery it opens is called "Recent" and starts with the oldest of my 2500+ images - which means if I want to send a pic I took yesterday I need to scroll through 2498 images to get to it. I want it to open to the most recent images in my actual "Gallery" - which I can get to through pressing the Plus - then the little "gallery" icon - then the "Recent" menu in the upper left - then scroll down to select "Gallery" - then it's fine. But I'd like it to default to "Gallery" when I click the plus sign.

Last edited:

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Correct - same on mine - but the gallery it opens starts with the oldest of my 2500+ images - which means if I want to send a pic I took yesterday I need to scroll through 2498 images to get to it. I want it to open to the most recent images.

Did you try unplugging it and plugging it back in?

I think I noticed that too, and it does it's even worse on Facebook for me. I think it's new phone syndrome because it did it as soon as I put in my SD card. I wonder if maybe a quick uninstall would do it. I like the gallery button because I have a slew of sarcastic memes I text back to people and prefer to go straight to the folder I save them in.

Posted from the N7 Dolphin Tears™ on Big Red

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome