Fast charging issues

cujo2344

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Does the note 7 need specific fast chargers or cables?

My Note 7 won't charge on my anker fast chargers home and car using anker usb c cables.

It will only fast charge on the setup mailed in box.

They still fast charge my old note 4, wondering if the new models require new chargers.

Snappy Phoenix

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site

My Note 7 won't charge on my anker fast chargers home and car using anker usb c cables.

They still fast charge my old note 4, wondering if the new models require new chargers.

My cat ate my white cable from day one, so I used an old BlackBerry Micro USB cable and connected it to the Samsung Wireless charger and it charges fast wirelessly

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

I have found the random cable that doesn't do the fast charging. But it is rare... and usually its only a longer cord that fails, sometimes very long.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I have used Anker and aukey qc 3.0/2.0 car chargers, both reported on the note 7 as fast charging. I have also used an aukey qc 2.0 wall charger which also reported fast charging on the phone