09-02-2016 06:13 PM
131 1234 ...
tools
    Drink the Kool Aid, my friend.
    I probably would have by now if any of the best buy stores near me had the black Verizon one, they only have silver.
    08-25-2016 03:29 PM
    You people are irritating me. I haven't decided to buy it yet, but you're making me want one.
    Well, I DID decide to buy one; ordered on Verizon app like 5 days ago. Nothing so far...
    08-25-2016 03:40 PM
    All good here, my experience has been great so far.
    08-25-2016 03:59 PM
    thanks.
    08-25-2016 04:20 PM
    08-25-2016 04:45 PM
    You people are irritating me. I haven't decided to buy it yet, but you're making me want one.
    Haha!! Yeah, me too! I'm an iPhone guy, and have tried (very briefly) the BlackBerry Priv, Samsung Note 5 & Galaxy s6 before deciding I'm just "not smart enough" for Android OS...but the Note 7 really intrigues me, and it feels amazing in the hand...better than my iPhone even.

I may succumb and pick one up if this keeps up...
    08-25-2016 04:55 PM
    Haha!! Yeah, me too! I'm an iPhone guy, and have tried (very briefly) the BlackBerry Priv, Samsung Note 5 & Galaxy s6 before deciding I'm just "not smart enough" for Android OS...but the Note 7 really intrigues me, and it feels amazing in the hand...better than my iPhone even.

Let's just throw virtual tomatoes at them.
    08-25-2016 05:02 PM
    No big problems as yet.
    08-25-2016 05:06 PM

The Note 7 with the new IRIS scanner is the new "Eye Phone"
    08-25-2016 05:07 PM
    Does anyone know what Verizon Login is used for?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...1a7634e4cc.jpg
    I think it's used to log into the Verizon Mobile app.
    08-25-2016 05:25 PM
    If agree with this.
    08-25-2016 05:28 PM
    I particularly love the design and the "holdability" (this is a word -- right? ). I really like how it functions, and it seems to run well and battery life is fine. However, I can't get the OOKLA speedtest to work properly on my Verizon Note 7. I am only getting about 1/6 the speed reported on all my other devices including the Note 5 and Note Pro 12.2. I have confirmed that my hardware throughout my network is all working properly and OOKLA checked there system in my area and sent me the results which match my results in all devices except my Note 7.
    And who doesn't just love the Iris Scanner Masks
    08-25-2016 05:35 PM
    It isn't.
    08-25-2016 05:40 PM
    I'm just in awe of the blue coral lol. I really need to go get a screen protector asap!!! Still rocking the protective film that came on the phone😂 anyone else?
    08-25-2016 05:46 PM
    I'm just in awe of the blue coral lol. I really need to go get a screen protector asap!!! Still rocking the protective film that came on the phone anyone else?
    Same here, factory film still in place. I read a post that said the Verizon clear was hard to remove. I hope I can remove it after weeks of use. I have the Samsung screen protectors on the way.
    lanenubia likes this.
    08-25-2016 05:51 PM
    I'm just in awe of the blue coral lol. I really need to go get a screen protector asap!!! Still rocking the protective film that came on the phone anyone else?
    Double post, don't know what happened.
    08-25-2016 05:51 PM
    Does anyone know what Verizon Login is used for?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...1a7634e4cc.jpg
    Do you have a full list of apps that can be safely disabled that you can share? I use package Disabler pro but I want to know if someone has that list.

I wont disable Verizon messages but everything else i can I will.
    08-25-2016 05:55 PM
    I added an IQShield clear HD film front and back. This material really is a joy to use the S Pen on and I get to see my gorgeous phone. This is a wet install so if you choose to do as I did, carefully watch the official S7 installation video on You Tube and then be very patient exactly as instructed in the video. The bubbles, etc. really do disappear and unless you look very carefully you can't tell you have a protector on the glass.
    08-25-2016 06:07 PM
    Do you have a full list of apps that can be safely disabled that you can share? I use package Disabler pro but I want to know if someone has that list.

I wont disable Verizon messages but everything else i can I will.
    Samsung Galaxy Note7 -- Verizon Users-screenshot_20160825-193102.jpg
    gogoplata1980 likes this.
    08-25-2016 06:32 PM
    Same here, factory film still in place. I read a post that said the Verizon clear was hard to remove. I hope I can remove it after weeks of use. I have the Samsung screen protectors on the way.
    Same here - still using the factory film that came with the device. I have never used a screen protector before but with all the hoopla about how easy it is to scratch the glass I decided to leave it on. Feels great!

The only issue I have is that it interferes with the S Pen if I'm trying to drag the pen over where it stops. I'm assuming this is a problem with all screen protectors because of the curved screen.
    08-25-2016 06:40 PM
    thank you.
    I GOTTA thank YOU TOO !!! YOU'RE the one who sent me chasin' for it. Now I've Backed up to the Samsung Cloud, I can Restore from it, can actually see the Backed up selections.

THANK YOU, TX Jedi

Peace. Alan
    08-25-2016 07:11 PM
    This is definitely the best phone I have ever used. The only downside of my Verizon Note 7 is the terrible screen protectors. I've gone through four of them and I still haven't found a decent one yet.
    Issemann and James_Ridenour like this.
    08-25-2016 07:13 PM
    This is definitely the best phone I have ever used. The only downside of my Verizon Note 7 is the terrible screen protectors. I've gone through four of them and I still haven't found a decent one yet.
    Check out post # 44 just 4 posts behind you. I'm ordering mine from Amazon tomorrow. As long as you're not All-THUMBS you can do it. There's a MFG YouTube video too. Oh AND you need p a t i e n c e Young GrassHopper.

Peace. Alan
    k.scott likes this.
    08-25-2016 07:42 PM
    I still have the protective film that came on the phone. Also need to get a screen protector.
    08-25-2016 07:44 PM
    I have some questions, please excuse my ignorance - I am new to Android and using my phone for anything other than calls, texts, pictures, games and a little music. I am LOVING the Note 7 so far (for the most part) and all you can do on it.

One of the features I love is that when I am driving and someone texts me it sends an auto message such as "I'm driving". Does anyone know how to customize that?

One of the features I do not like is - when I am driving - it sends an auto reply to FB posts. I had commented on a FB post before I left for work and someone replied to my comment while I was driving and an auto reply was sent that posted to FB. That was embarrassing. It keeps happening. I disabled FB notifications from the phone under settings but that didn't do anything.

I also having several questions re: Bluetooth, google music player, maps, etc. that I will probably be asking for help on in the future. TIA!!
    08-25-2016 07:44 PM
131 1234 ...