Samsung Galaxy Note7 -- Verizon Users

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm just in awe of the blue coral lol. I really need to go get a screen protector asap!!! Still rocking the protective film that came on the phone?????? anyone else?

I added an IQShield clear HD film front and back. This material really is a joy to use the S Pen on and I get to see my gorgeous phone. This is a wet install so if you choose to do as I did, carefully watch the official S7 installation video on You Tube and then be very patient exactly as instructed in the video. The bubbles, etc. really do disappear and unless you look very carefully you can't tell you have a protector on the glass.

vmmatty

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Same here, factory film still in place. I read a post that said the Verizon clear was hard to remove. I hope I can remove it after weeks of use. I have the Samsung screen protectors on the way.

Same here - still using the factory film that came with the device. I have never used a screen protector before but with all the hoopla about how easy it is to scratch the glass I decided to leave it on. Feels great!

The only issue I have is that it interferes with the S Pen if I'm trying to drag the pen over where it stops. I'm assuming this is a problem with all screen protectors because of the curved screen.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
This is definitely the best phone I have ever used. The only downside of my Verizon Note 7 is the terrible screen protectors. I've gone through four of them and I still haven't found a decent one yet.

Shamshi-Adad

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
This is definitely the best phone I have ever used. The only downside of my Verizon Note 7 is the terrible screen protectors. I've gone through four of them and I still haven't found a decent one yet.
Check out post # 44 just 4 posts behind you. I'm ordering mine from Amazon tomorrow. As long as you're not All-THUMBS you can do it. There's a MFG YouTube video too. Oh AND you need p a t i e n c e Young GrassHopper.

Peace. Alan

souffoue

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
I'm just in awe of the blue coral lol. I really need to go get a screen protector asap!!! Still rocking the protective film that came on the phone?????? anyone else?

I still have the protective film that came on the phone. Also need to get a screen protector.

souffoue

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
I have some questions, please excuse my ignorance - I am new to Android and using my phone for anything other than calls, texts, pictures, games and a little music. I am LOVING the Note 7 so far (for the most part) and all you can do on it.

One of the features I love is that when I am driving and someone texts me it sends an auto message such as "I'm driving". Does anyone know how to customize that?

One of the features I do not like is - when I am driving - it sends an auto reply to FB posts. I had commented on a FB post before I left for work and someone replied to my comment while I was driving and an auto reply was sent that posted to FB. That was embarrassing. It keeps happening. I disabled FB notifications from the phone under settings but that didn't do anything.

I also having several questions re: Bluetooth, google music player, maps, etc. that I will probably be asking for help on in the future. TIA!!

Last edited:

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I added an IQShield clear HD film front and back. This material really is a joy to use the S Pen on and I get to see my gorgeous phone. This is a wet install so if you choose to do as I did, carefully watch the official S7 installation video on You Tube and then be very patient exactly as instructed in the video. The bubbles, etc. really do disappear and unless you look very carefully you can't tell you have a protector on the glass.

I agree with this, but mine started peeling up today at a couple corners. :(

I be curious to see if yours stays down.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

Same happened to mine the next day after application. It was on there nice and good for about a day. Then one of the corners came up a little and dust got under and downhill from there.

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site

I got the clear one
Galaxy Note 7 Screen Protector, IQ Shield® LiQuidSkin Full Body Skin + Full Coverage Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note 7 HD Clear Anti-Bubble Film - with Lifetime Warranty

Looking it up, I noticed there is a version 2.
Galaxy Note 7 Screen Protector (Version 2), IQ Shield® LiQuidSkin Full Body Skin + Full Coverage Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note 7 HD Clear Anti-Bubble Film - with Lifetime Warranty

That one has not been reviewed yet. I wonder what they changed?

Anyway, I went to the IQ web site and sent them a message with my experience. Since the back piece is still sticking well, I am interested in giving it another try if they send me a film. I will update if I hear back.

LdotAdot13

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site

Gpel made a good tempered glass for the S7 Edge. I actually still have it on my old one. Going naked with my black onyx.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

The curved sides and curved corners on both the front and back of mine are even tighter today than yesterday when I installed them. But I will say that after holding the sides down with my palm for several 10 minutes sessions on each section I then did a couple of 10 minute sessions on the corners alone. It took about an hour of holding down the film over the curved portions for each of the front and back but the effort seems to have paid off. If I had not used as much spray as I did to be able to adjust the films into alignment I believe I would have been done sooner.

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I tried it. The corner came off after a few days and I peeled it off. Going naked for now, but I may try it again. (I ordered a 2 pack).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad