Samsung Galaxy Note7 -- Verizon Users

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I used it also, but I found that the S Pen nib didn't glide over it very easily. And since it doesn't go from edge to edge the S Pen nib catches on the edge of the plastic film on both sides when moving an icon for example.
But it is still more protection than nothing.

Really? I'm not having any issues with the S-Pen and the out of the box film. Only when I try to go outside the radius of the film, which is the curves so I shouldn't be there anyway lol.

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm just in awe of the blue coral lol. I really need to go get a screen protector asap!!! Still rocking the protective film that came on the phone😂 anyone else?

I left mine on for a week and everyone raving about the screen had me peeking. Then I just said ah screw it! Lol

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
It's a free feature that you can enable on your account online. Not available on all phones but the Note 7 does support it.

To activate HD Voice on your Android device:
- Go to Settings
- Tap Advanced Calling under WIRELESS NETWORKS
- Tap Activate Advanced Calling and follow on-screen instruction

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
What keyboard besides Swift Key are y'all using? I'm fed up with the non auto correct on the Samsung keyboard and I don't want to play anymore. This is the first time I won't be using the stock keyboard.

sbonczyk30

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
What keyboard besides Swift Key are y'all using? I'm fed up with the non auto correct on the Samsung keyboard and I don't want to play anymore. This is the first time I won't be using the stock keyboard.
SwiftKey is probably the best out there. Highly recommended.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site

I keep going back to thumb

Posted using Note7

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
If you don't mind me asking, why did you switch to Verizon?
Have you noticed any difference in signal strength? Can you use voice and data simultaneously?
I'm on AT&T and contemplating a switch as well.
Thank you
I can get simultaneous voice and data. Also switched because it was slightly cheaper. Signal strength has been slightly better. Data speeds are faster.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I guess I should rephrase, having the number row above my keyboard like the stock keyboard is important to me...any of the 3rd party keyboards have the option to have the number row?

That is an option with SwiftKey. I am using right now and it is much better than stock.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
That is an option with SwiftKey. I am using right now and it is much better than stock.

Great! I'll try it out! I'm very disappointed in the dang stock keyboard. I waited a week, tried to get it to learn but it won't even try. It was just fine on the S7 Edge, so I have no idea what to think.

TX Jedi

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
I'm biased coming from BlackBerry, but I love the BlackBerry keyboard. Swiping your words up from the keys is my favorite part, and the recognition is amazing.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm biased coming from BlackBerry, but I love the BlackBerry keyboard. Swiping your words up from the keys is my favorite part, and the recognition is amazing.

LOL I just want one similar to the Samsung one. Punctuation on SwiftKey is killing me at the moment.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I use SwiftKey beta. They even automatically put the number row key up when you're typing a password in case you don't want it up there all the time. Punctuation is easy, hold the period down, and swipe right for question mark ir swipe to the left for exclamation. The comma has its own button.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Damn!! Thanks for the info!

According to Verizon, you can only use voice and data simultaneously if whoever you are on the call with is also using HD Calling.
Mine works whether the other person had HD calling enabled or not. I just called my home phone and while it was ringing I surfed the net in the browser. Loaded a new web page just fine. You're still using data to make your phone call so you should be all good to use simultaneous voice and data as long as you have the feature enabled

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech