Samsung Galaxy Note7 -- Verizon Users

csleverette

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
You know iphones have a slight curved edge these days yet I tried 3 quality curved protectors for my 6s plus that had no problem adhering to the screen. Mostly though the majority of the glass manufacturers kept their products flat. Most of the screen except the edges. One of the better flat ones I tried was Patchwork Itg silicate glass which they are now making for the note 7. Got one on order and I'll let you guys hear about it once it's in and installed. If you are interested that is. :)

G6400

Aug 28, 2016
Visit site
Does anybody can help with following? Just moments ago I was doing underwater pictures and now in the process of wiping off moist I noticed (something was pressed) suddenly on lock screen I got streaming ( I think yahoo) news on the very edge coming in. And I'm not able to replicate, anybody have any ideas how to? It was cool.

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Does anybody can help with following? Just moments ago I was doing underwater pictures and now in the process of wiping off moist I noticed (something was pressed) suddenly on lock screen I got streaming ( I think yahoo) news on the very edge coming in. And I'm not able to replicate, anybody have any ideas how to? It was cool.

When the screen is off and you run your finger along an edge down and back up quickly it will enable the edge display...a ticker of sorts that you can set up in the settings.

lanenubia

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Settings > Edge Screen > Edge Feeds then select the streaming feed you want. When you want to see them, rub up and down on the edge when the screen is off

csleverette

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
You know iphones have a slight curved edge these days yet I tried 3 quality curved protectors for my 6s plus that had no problem adhering to the screen. Mostly though the majority of the glass manufacturers kept their products flat. Most of the screen except the edges. One of the better flat ones I tried was Patchwork Itg silicate glass which they are now making for the note 7. Got one on order and I'll let you guys hear about it once it's in and installed. If you are interested that is. :)
So the patchwork's protector came in, installed it, eventually took it off. As a flat protector it was great and just like the one I tried on my iPhone. No rainbow, adhered well, no sensitivity loss, and the edge screen worked fine. But because its narrow, the edges of the protector were visible when viewing any screen. Most notably in Chrome, settings, email, pretty much any lighter based screen. That was distracting and annoying. If you just need some protection until something better comes along this should work. For me I couldn't get past seeing the edges of the protector whole viewing.

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
This phone is definitely a work of art. It's (mine) is perfection. I wanted to tell you if you go back into developer options and lower transition, window, and animation scale all to 0.5 your phone will be even faster! They're grouped together one under the other. Have fun!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34