For some reason, despite my chosen Wifi network having a strong connection, Internet connectivity always drops off in Wifi. I can't do anything on Google Play Store or set up this phone w/o it.

I'm not putting the SIM in there until the apps are all on there.

Anyone know how to fix this? Googling isn't really helping out here.
    08-22-2016 06:30 PM
    Mine has been perfect
    08-22-2016 06:44 PM
    I'm having wifi issues as well. It connects, then disconnects, then connects.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-22-2016 07:01 PM
    For some reason, despite my chosen Wifi network having a strong connection, Internet connectivity always drops off in Wifi. I can't do anything on Google Play Store or set up this phone w/o it.

I'm not putting the SIM in there until the apps are all on there.

Anyone know how to fix this? Googling isn't really helping out here.
    My wife's note 7 was having the same problem, had strong signal but after about 30 seconds she woukd get the offline mode error. I finally logged into my router and turned of the Qos settings. Problem solved. Don't really know why this worked though. Hope that helps.
    08-22-2016 07:51 PM
    It's worth a shot!

Posted via the Android Central App
    hoichung79 likes this.
    08-22-2016 07:53 PM
    I don't think its the phone I think its the router because it was doing that to my note 5 as well and now it happens with my note 7 so Comcast needs to get me a new router im guessing.....
    08-22-2016 08:27 PM
    I'm having the exact same issue... Driving me nuts. I think there's some sort of compatibility issue between the Note 7 and my home router. My router is a Rosewill RNX-N4PS. Tried changing various router settings including QoS, no improvement. The wierd part is that if I reboot the phone the wifi works for 30 minutes or so, then the communication slows down until it completely stops.

BUT

The phone has zero problems with wifi during the day at the office. I don't get it. Anyone have any ideas?
    08-22-2016 08:47 PM
    I don't think its the phone I think its the router because it was doing that to my note 5 as well and now it happens with my note 7 so Comcast needs to get me a new router im guessing.....

I had the same issues with the Note 4 and 5. I have their X1 router and an AirPort Extreme. iPhones no problem, Samsung....horrible time staying connected.
    08-22-2016 09:13 PM